"Hey Mattsun!" Makki called out. Matsukawa quickly turned his head to the gyms door to see his best friend.

"Hey Makki!" Matsukawa mirrored his call and his voice with a smile. But was quickly removed off his face to be replaced with the same bored expression he usually wore when he heard a man hum beside him.

"Something wrong," Mattsun paused so see who he was talking to "Oikawa" He finished. The light brunette turned to him and smiled a smile that seemed more of a smirk.

"It's just that, you always seem to get excited when Makki is around. You hardly ever smile around us but it seems like you couldn't do it less when you're around him."

Mattsun furrowed his (thick) brows. He wanted to argue that no he didn't but he himself slightly knew it was true. So instead he came up with a tease. It was one of the things he's best at after all.

"Just like how much you smile when you're around your precious Iwa-Chan~?" He lifted one of his hands and placed it on his chin to act like he was thinking.

"Nah there's no way. Absolutely no one could get as excited as you, don't you think?" He said with a smirk.

Oikawa face turned beet red and his eyes widened. He turned away from Matsukawa and grumbled something about how he "doesn't" while stomping away.

"I heard you guys say my name, what's up?" Makki said, finally showing his presence behind Mattsun.

"Nothing much. But I feel like his tiny brain is coming up with the conclusion I like you" Makki raised his eyebrows at that.

"Oh," he paused "well do you like me?" Makki asked with a smirk but Mattsun could sense some discomfort in his eyes along with a bit of hopefulness but Mattsun couldn't find a reason why. So instead of answering the question, he decided to tease him.

"Aww Makki~ Do you care so much because you have a crush on me? It's ok. I know my eyebrows are hard to resist" Matsukawa smirked at Makki's expression. Cheeks as red as strawberries. Eyes as wide as planets. He looked a bit troubled. He turned his head away from Mattsun. Suddenly the floor was very interesting.

Matsukawa studied his for a second with a frown. He didn't like seeing Hanamaki upset.

"Hey are you o-"

Fweeeeeeet

A whistle was blown and they knew it was time for practice to start. Matsukawa glanced at Hanamaki one more time before walking towards everyone else to do practice drills.

________________________________
An:

Life is so hard. And so is writing, sorry this sucks so much😭