☆21☆[M]

"Don't worry, Mr. Kim. Mother and baby are safe."

After hearing these words, the man felt slightly relieved, and Mr. Kim and his wife behind him also breathed a sigh of relief.

The nurse behind the doctor took the baby out with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim."

She handed the baby to Taehyung, but the man didn't even look at it and walked directly in the direction of Jungkook.

Seeing this scene, Mrs. Kim could only step forward and hug her grandson with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for your hard work!"

Taehyung came to Jungkook's side and felt heartbroken when he saw his husband was so weak. He leaned down and kissed the younger's forehead.

"Love, thank you for your hard work."

Jungkook was very weak now and showed a slight smile.

"Hyungie, we have a son..."

Taehyung nodded with a smile and said,

"Well...we have a son, and my Kookie is great."

As soon as the conversation between the two ended, Jungkook gently closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

The labor pains of just a few hours made him use up all his strength, but fortunately, the baby finally came to this world safely.

Taehyung looked at the person in front of him and stroked his forehead with warm hands.

Unintentionally, tears slowly flowed from his eyes. He gently held the younger's hand and kissed the back of his hand.

"Jungkook, thank you!"

The man looked at his husband sincerely, with both distress and excitement in his eyes. He and his little husband finally had a home...

When Jungkook woke up again, it was already evening.

He opened his eyes drowsily, and as soon as he opened them, he saw Taehyung, guarding him every step of the way.

As soon as the man saw him waking up, he immediately helped him up, and the excitement on his face could not be concealed.

"Koo, you're awake. Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Jungkook shook his head, and then motioned for Taehyung to sit next to him.

The man immediately understood what he meant and sat next to him.

Jungkook gently leaned on the man's shoulder and snuggled into the man's chest.

His face was full of shyness, and he had just given birth to a baby with the aura of motherly love all over his body, and his fair little face looked even more endearing.

As if he suddenly remembered something, he stood up immediately, but since he had just given birth to a baby, he should not go too far.

"Hyungie, where is the baby? Why didn't I see the baby?"

When Taehyung heard this, he coughed lightly with guilt.

From the time the baby was born until now, he has never held him in his arms. He has always stayed by his husband's side.

He even thought that having his father and mother holding the baby next to him would disturb Jungkook's rest, so he called them all to another room.

So when Jungkook suddenly asked, he(Th) still felt a little guilty.