07

Jaehyun's pov;
"Why are you running y/n stop. Please!!" He shouted from the back, worriedly running after her

Y/n looked back and smiled, smiling because she was letting you go......

No......y/n no...... I can not loose you, because.....i- I love you from the start.....i love you y/n!! He thought to himself after seeing y/n smiling through the pain. Y/n I will do whatever to make you mine from now onwards.

Weeks later~
School started.... jae has started to search for y/n. Jae searched her everywhere but didn't seem to found her quickly. Then he remembered the place where they became friends and suddenly ran to the rooftop, finally he found her hugging her legs. He saw her tears falling helplessly.

Step by step...jae approached her, slowly he back hugged her and gave warmth to her soul which was cold for days because of jae.

"I'm sorry y/n. Now I finally knew that I cannot loose you. I really like you y/n. Yes I like you. I liked you from the start, I didn't had confidence to tell you that I liked you from the start. And im sorry for making you feel lonely these whole damn time" he listened to his heart and let all the things out. He didn't cared whether she will accept him or not, he was glad that he was able to say his feelings towards her at least.

Y/n's pov;
Hearing jaehyun confessing to her. It shocked her, she didn't knew he would confess to her first and fast. She was so happy to hear that and she exactly felt, he felt.

"Well....lets forget about the past and now the thing happens to be about us. Let's focus on what will happen next and...i like you too, I liked you too from the start.... I'm just happy that we felt the same" y/n hugged him gently

"So....should we date then?" Jae hesitated yet, he let it out

"YES!!!!!.. we should. You know" y/n giggles and blushed a bit, hides her face with her hands

He came little closer to her..."well y/n..." He came closer and closer.... They they were inches apart. Without any delay jaehyun pressed her lips on y/n. Y/n didn't stepped back and started to kiss jaehyun back with a good rhythm.

~THE END~