• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Before reading, just know that this book isn't going to be canon, or to say the least, this book starts just like the manhwa but a little bit different. Also, Jaekyung is a green highlighted flag towards Dan only, so get ready to see him be nice to Dan for a long time. Felt the need to say this because I felt like y'all would get confused and didnt want that to happen!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: South Korea • Busan
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: January 16th • 12:30 PM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

⠀         The world famous fighter Joo Jaekyung has won yet another match, not losing his winning streak. He wiped the sweat off his forehead meanwhile his coaches were cheering on him and his win. "YOU WERE SO COOL HYUNG!!" Yoon-gu exclaimed with a bright smile on his face while he threw his hands in the air. Jaekyung only hummed while he kept sipping on his water, his eyes fixated on a said person that has caught his attention minutes before the match has started. "Ooo, has someone gotten your attention?" Coach Yosep said to the ravenette who snapped back to reality. "That brunette guy.. Go get his information for me." Jaekyung ordered to Yoon-gu who immediately left to go to the brunette that has caught the attention of the famous fighter.
⠀         A few minutes go by and Yoon-gu has finally turned from talking with the brunette. "Okay so! His name is Kim Dan, he's 29 years old and he's a physical therapist!" Yoon-gu explained to the ravenette who raised an eyebrow. "He's 29? He doesn't look like it. Did you perhaps get his phone number or any social media?" Asked the ravenette who stood up from his seat and stretched his arms out. "Mhm! I got his Instagram account!" Exclaimed Potato with a bright smile.

⠀         It's been a few hours since Jaekyung's match in Busan has ended. Team Black have returned to the GYM to celebrate Jaekyung's win. "Anyways, I forgot to tell you Hyung, here's Dan's Insta!" Yoon-gu exclaimed and showed the ravenette the Instagram account he was talking about. "Anyways, LET'S DRINK!" The other teammates exclaimed with excitement, dragging Jaekyung away to the benches.
⠀         Meanwhile the others were getting drunk thanks to coach Namwook's treat, Jaekyung was scrolling through his phone, wondering whether or not he should text the brunette that has caught his attention a few hours previous.

⠀         "Ah fuck it." Jaekyung swore under his breath before hitting the 'Message' button on Dan's profile. He typed a short message, re-reading it all over again for the 5th time in a row before hitting send.

⠀         "Sleep well hyung!" Yoon-gu exclaimed with a happy expression on plastered on his face while he and the others parted ways from Jaekyung. The fighter got into his car and turned on the engine, putting the seatbelt on before driving off towards his penthouse.
While waiting at a red light, his phone made a 'PING' sound before lighting up to show the newest notification. The fighter rolled his eyes before he saw that it was a reply from Dan. Before he could grab his phone and check the text message, the light turned from red to green, making Jaekyung huff in annoyance.
⠀         Once Jaekyung parked his car and turned off the engine, he grabbed his phone off the passenger seat, tucking it into his pocket before he shut off the door and locked his car. He walked into the building, going to the elevator and pressing the button, waiting for the doors to open. Once he got into his apartment, he shut the front door off and locked it, stretching his arms out before he took off his jacket and put it on the hanger. He took off his shoes and put on some slippers, walking towards his bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothes.