• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: South Korea • Seoul
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: January 26th • 11:45 AM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

⠀         It has been almost two weeks since Dan and Jaekyung have been talking ever since they met through that match in Busan. They were currently at the GYM, talking during a small break before lunchtime. "And this little prick came up to me and said 'Do you think we can train together? Please hyung!' and I told him that I will train with him when he gets stronger." The fighter explained to Dan who was giggling softly. "You should've been way nicer to him! Give him the chance to train with you at least!" Said the brunette with a small smile. "I like nice people better than the rude ones!" Commented the doctor, which made the taller ravenette mentally face slap himself for not thinking before hand. 'Of course he likes nice people.' The fighter thought to himself as he let out a small huff. "But hopefully next time you'll give Potato or the others the chance to train with you!" Added Dan as he smiled softly at the ravenette.
⠀         The two men were talking together until Yoon-gu came up to them, specifically wanting to talk with Dan which meant it would've interrupted their talk. "Doc Dan! Me and the others were thinking if you wanna join us tonight for some Soju! _____ said he's gonna pay!" Exclaimed Potato with excitement sparkling in his while he smiled brightly. "He can't -!" Interrupted Jaekyung, definitely not thinking as his mind was full with annoyed thoughts. "And why I suppose that is?" The younger man asked, turning his attention towards Jaekyung. "Uhh- Because he's going on a date with me!" The fighter said quickly, yet again, not thinking. "Woahh!! Really?! That's awesome!" Exclaimed Potato while he clapped his hands. "Well Imma go tell the others that you can't! Have fun tonight on your date!" Said Potato while waving as he wandered off back to the other teammates. "That was a smooth move, y'know? I didn't really want to go get Soju because I don't drink. Drinking is not my exact cup of tea. Anyways, pick me up at seven." Said Dan with a smile before he got off the bench and wandered off to the others, leaving a speechless and red in the face Jaekyung.

⠀         It's been a few hours since Jaekyung said that he and Dan were going on a date. The fighter was getting really anxious though. Joo Jaekyung? The emperor? The world fighter himself? Anxious? There's no way. Well it's true. He didn't really know what to wear or where the should go for this supposed date but here he was, waiting outside Dan's house with engine open. A few minutes passed and Dan was now sitting in the passenger seat, the seatbelt on before the taller started driving towards their destination. That said destination was a five star restaurant, wanting to impress the doctor the best he could.
⠀         "So, what you're saying is that you have a Jinx and every night before a match you need to have sex with somebody so you don't loose it?" The doctor asked as he sipped on his soda softly, bright red in the face meanwhile the taller just nodded his head. "I-I mean yea sure! I-Im down for it but uh- one request. Be gentle during it." Said Dan softly while Jaekyung smirked. "Of course. I don't want to scare you off." And so this how they became not only employer and employee but also sex partners.

⠀         Been a few days since their date and their little 'talk' and the two of them were now living together since Jaekyung thought it would be easier and more beneficial to go to the GYM together everyday and for Dan not to travel 24/7 just for an hour of intimacy. The two men were currently in Jaekyung's penthouse, Dan looking around with curiosity and anxiousness while Jaekyung went to get the shorter's suitcases from the car. "Do you need anything?" Jaekyung asked once he walked into the house, making Dan jump a bit and turn around quickly. "Oh uh no! I'm fine!" Said Dan with a soft smile, making Jaekyung hum softly while in reality, he was silently screaming over his smile.
⠀         The two men were hanging out in the living room, talking together while the movie they choosed to watch became a background noise. "And then that fucker lost the fucking bet!" The taller said to Dan while the shorter was giggling at the storytime he was being told. "Oh my godddd, really?" Asked Dan while giggling, hugging his pillow with a smile while he looked at Jaekyung who nodded his head while he kept going with telling the story, his mind not being able to erase the shorter's giggles and smile.

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Hello!! Niki back here with a new chapter! Been busy with school and haven't been feeling well but I'm coming back with a new update! Wanna thank y'all for all the support and funny comments on my last book, hopefully this one will get as many funny comments as the other did! Until next update, take care! <3

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────