Prologue

When anyone asks, "What is love?" Love is a constant feeling or emotion. Love is constant, unconditional, and eternal, even though feelings and emotions can fluctuate daily. However, the meaning of friendship as a whole is considerably different. Friendship is the feeling that two completely different people have for each other just because they have similar vibes. when opening up to someone doesn't require any thought beforehand. But can love and friendship go together?

"So it's ten minutes to go?"

"Do we have the presentation ready?"

"Got it! It's with me."

"Umm, are you sure the clients are going to love it?"

"Well, I am lovin' it, and when I am lovin' it, it's McDonalds!"

"Does it even make any sense, Prem?" she asked, glaring at him.

"Well, it simply means everyone will love it."

"Great, I hope everything goes well."

"and that leaves us two minutes, dear, and I have a question for you."

"Shoot!"

He inquired, meeting her eyes, "What are you doing after the meeting?" He tucked a strand of hair tenderly behind her ears.

"Having lunch, it's going to be lunch time," she replied consciously.

"Great!" he said gently

Gently, he raised her hand and kissed her knuckles. He asks, "So would the lady go out with me for lunch today?"

She gave him a phoney smile before tapping his shoulder. She sighed, "Stop flirting with me!"

"And two minutes end here; join the meeting."

"Prem, you are too much!" she muttered irritatedly.

Prem passed a sweet smile to her and joined the video call.

The co-founders of Golden Elegance, a smart fabric and textile firm, Dhriti Kashyap and Prem Sharma, were bickering in the large cabin. It had started six years ago, and it had progressed to new heights. While they were collaborating, Dhriti had the idea, and Prem concentrated on pursuing it. With his wonderful support and brilliant ideas, he turned her dream into reality. Following nearly six years of employment, Dhriti and Prem grew close. They had been excellent friends in addition to business colleagues. Their time together was enjoyable.  They genuinely missed one other's presence when they were by themselves since they had become used to seeing each other every single day.

As a single child, Dhriti was raised in an entirely shielded atmosphere by her parents, Sudha and Rajesh Kashyap. Questions abounded when Dhriti revealed her plan to launch a firm. Rajesh and Sudha were never certain that she would endanger her job. It wasn't until Prem intervened and persuaded them to support her proposal. They were the only ones who allowed her to fulfil her goals. She had never been allowed to live alone, much less in a distant city, by Sudha and Rajesh. They were always concerned about her now that she was leaving to live her dreams in a new city. Dhriti was living alone in a two-bedroom flat in one of South Delhi's most affluent and secure neighbourhoods. She was not going to live in a dorm or shared flat, even though her parents had given their permission for her to be away from them. Her parents used to pay her rent back in the day, but as the business grew, she eventually had to start covering her own expenses.

 Her parents used to pay her rent back in the day, but as the business grew, she eventually had to start covering her own expenses

Prem Sharma, on the other hand, is a carefree individual. Raised in a joint family, his family never had much concerns about him. They knew how well he could hold himself. He was the second child of Sunil and Devika Sharma after his elder sister Anamika Sharma. His parents had always been more worried about his elder sister rather than him. They had much more to talk about her than him. It was 8 years ago when he left his city, Jaipur, and came to Delhi. There he joined a company along with Dhriti, and after picking up an experience of two years the two launched "Golden Elegance" . Prem was much more sure about Dhriti's idea than her own. He knew they were going to make it. The reason why he left the company with much attitude.

"Thank heavens!" With a heavy breath, Dhriti said, "This is done," and the video call ended

"We are not dealing with them" Prem said. Dhriti glared at him.

"What? Don't look at me like that Dhriti, kitne pakau log thay ye, you know I can't ever work with such boring people Dhri" he remarked.

"But they are the best, and the deal is still on" Dhriti slapped the back of his head and got up from her chair.

"Dhriti! Dhriti I can't work with such less energy" he called out but Dhriti had already left. She got a phone call while she was in the corridor. She picked up the call.

She was on the phone with someone discussing business. She was talking about the specifics and not paying attention when she ran into someone and the items dropped off his hands.

"I am so sorry" she said and continued talking on the phone.

"It's okay ma'am" the person replied.

"Ahaa!, yep, give me the details, I am noting it down"

She said in a whisper, "Pen and paper," and the man gave her a pad and pen. She took note of the information on the pad, tore off the sheet, and walked away.

"So lunch are we?" asked Prem as he tapped her shoulder.

Dhriti smiled sheepishly and nodded at him.

"Alright!"

"Kya baat hai ma'am ek aur date" he said excitedly and she glared at him and indicated him to lower his voice.