14

Sorry ik i was supposed to update yesterday but I was not free so I couldn't:)

Anyways

Vote target is 25 :) and I see more than 150 ppl reading it so PLEASE VOTE :)

I would like to read your comments too so <3 comment.
You can ask doubts too !
Enjoy pretty ppl

               ___________

REYANSH KAPOOR
JANUARY 2024

“So pandit ji, what do you think?” Maa said as the priest was looking into mine and Surbhi’s horoscopes.

“Both of them are made for each other, so Rani-Sa I advise you to make the arrangements as soon as possible.” The priest said and folded our horoscopes.

“And this month is good for marriage. The auspicious date for marriage is either 28th of January or 15th of December.” He said and I looked at Surbhi.

28th January was my birthday and this is the auspicious date? wow.

“Ji I'll inform you in a few days, thank you.” She said and he bowed in front of Maa and left the living area.

“So Mrs. Raghuwanshi, what do you think?” Maa asked Surbhi’s mother and she smiled looking at both of us.

“Rani-Sa, the sooner, the better.” She said and Maa clapped her hands two times. The attendees came with a plate of ladoos and Maa stood up to take off from the plate.

“Badhai ho samdhan ji.” She said and fed Surbhi’s mother. My eyes looked at Surbhi who was sitting on the couch.

I raised my brow and she looked down. Maa was talking to Surbhi’s Maa but she called out my name.

“Reyansh, show her around.” She said and I stood up and walked towards Surbhi who was wearing a white Sharara with a dark maroon dupatta. The earrings she was wearing looked heavy and her maroon lipstick was waiting to get ruined.

I sat down on my knees and whispered so that only she could hear it.
“Hamare samne sherni, aur baakiyon ke saamne bhigi billi?” (A lioness in front of me and a wet cat in front of others?)

I said and she looked up at me. I slowly got up and offered her my hand to stand. She slowly accepted it and got up.

We started walking.
“So, where would you want to go first?” I asked and she looked at me.

“Hamara kamra.” (Our room)

Her voice was low and she looked down immediately. I felt my heart pounding inside my chest. I walked towards my room and opened the door.

Everything was in its place as I like when my room is neat and tidy. I showed her the small meeting area which had plants everywhere, a royal blue couch with two armchairs on the sides and a coffee table.

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI

“The people who want to spend some time talking to me sit here.” He said and I looked up at him and said.

“So I have to sit here?”

He looked around, poking his left cheek with his tongue and looked at me again.

“I have a better option for you.” He said and walked towards his bed. He sat down on his bed and patted the side.

I walked towards the bed and sat there. I looked around and noticed how much he loved Blue, just like I love Maroon.

“I'll make sure this breaks on our wedding night.” He said and I blushed. I looked at him and our gazes met, they were fixed.

“Reyansh, aap kaisi baatein kar rahe hai?” (What kind of things are you saying Reyansh?)