School life

So be honest with me now"

"Stop, now stop watching and study for your test

Sometimes I don't have the strength to study, I listen to this song, read the lyrics and it really gives me energy to study!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So last week I stayed up late at night just to do assignments that I have to submit and study for tests and I went to bed really late and in the end I slept something like 3-4 hours a night and I was so tired the whole week!! (I haven't finished all my work yet). Then I realized that hard work does pay off in the end because I did get good grades in the papers I had already submitted and in tests I didn't think I would succeed in!!

*A tip from me if you want to excel in your studies, you should invest and work hard!!

And how do you study for your exams?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today I decided to recommend to you the series "True Beauty" this is a Korean drama that if you have seen it yet I really recommend it!!

Review:

A high school girl who has been bullied for being "ugly" consults youtube to learn how to apply makeup. With a bit of practice and a tranfer to a new school for a fresh start, she becomes a beautiful and popular girl. Her biggest fear in life is that someone will discover how she really looks under her mask of makeup. So it is just her luck that the only person from her school who has seen her without makeup is the guy she likes. Can he convince her that she has been beautiful all along and that true beauty comes from within?

*If you've already seen it, you need to see it again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please tell what you think!!

Bye 💜 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖