prologue

TW ; SUICIDE

     you've finally finished reading the latest chapter of the blue lock manga. if you were going to be honest, that was practically your only reason you were living. heck, you might as well have ended up getting way too attached to this particular manga. 

there was just something about the way it filled you up with excitement, you didn't even like football before finding out about blue lock, honestly. and, the hot guys? damn..! 

you put your phone inside your pocket. it was about time you had done this. you close your eyes, hum a little to your favourite song and just jump. 

-

you open your eyes, finding yourself in.. darkness? huh? is this the afterlife? aren't you dead? 

"(y-y/n)-chan, i see you've killed yourself again.." a male voice says, a small sigh escaping his lips. you look around, trying to identify where the voice came from. 

you could have sworn you never knew who that voice belonged to, but, for some strange reason, the voice felt way too familiar to you, and get, you can't identify it. 

a small sigh escapes the male's lips, he claps twice, and the lights turn on almost as if the claps were a command for the lights to turn on. now that the light are on, you look around. it's a pink room, filled with all different sorts of different shades of pink. but, can you even call it a room? it seems to stretch endlessly. 

you look down, to see you're sitting on.. the floor? atleast, that's what you can assume it is. you quickly get up and begin venturing around this weird area. is this the after life? maybe you're in a coma? 

you look around, searching for the source of the voice. you can't find it anywhere. 

you hear a "pop!" sound effect come out, and suddenly, in front of you is a tall, extremely good looking man, dressed in a white robe. 

as simple as his clothes were, he still looked.. elegant? the cloth of the robe looked as though it was made of the finest, most expensive silk, and not to mention, his striking looks added even more. his hair was blonde, middle parted, he had a beautiful pair of golden eyes, eyebrows looked so perfect, and he had a small beauty mark under his left eye. 

you're stunned by this beauty. 

"oh, i'm glad you like my look, (y/n)-chan," he calls out your name ever so sweetly, it almost sends butterfly to your stomach. key word, almost. you were too confused to be flustered right now. 

"you're confused, i see." he murmurs, as he looks around a little, then back to you. "welcome to uh, the afterlife? this isn't actually the afterlife.. haha." he laughs as if it was a sort of joke, even though it makes you even more confused. 

he sighs a little, "erm, you're actually in my, space? it's hard to explain, i'm cupid, the roman god of love." 

"anyways, you're kind of in my domain right now," domain? is this a jujutsu kaisen reference? he chuckles a little, almost as if he knew what you were thinking of immediately. 

"i don't get it, i'm supposed to be dead." you say. 

"right, if it was your last life, you would be."

a small "huh?" leaves your mouth, you're so much more confused now. what does he mean your last life? "(y/n)-chan, you know what reincarnators are, yeah?"

you nod, you've read about them. "uh, so, in simple words, you're a reincarnator. you've gone through six lives, and now, i'm going to put you in your last and final life. of course, you won't recall your previous lives, since uh, you aren't allowed to retain your previous lives memories."

simple enough, just go through one more life. you just end it once you're old enough, definitely. 

"nuh uh, (y/n)-chan, no ending lives!" he says, you look at him with a confused look. "every single life of yours has been miserable, and i am going to change that with your last and final life. you'll even retain your memories of your sixth life here."

are you supposed to be excited? you don't want to remember anything from this life. no. not at all. and, it seems you were made to be miserable in every single life. in all honesty, you'd say this life was also pretty bad. 

"what makes this next life so special?" you ask. 

he smirks, "i can't say much, but, here's two things, I am gonna be accompanying you this time, and --" before he finishes, you reply, "i'm supposed to be excited for that?"

he chuckles, "aw, (y/n)-chan, of course."

"mhm.." 

"and, it's also going to be in the world of blue lock." he says, you're about to say something, but he continues to talk. "anyways, there's so much more, which you'll soon find out, till we meet again."

he flashes a charming smile, and with a snap of his fingers, you're teleported, left with more questions than answers. even if this is in the world of blue lock, what's the guarantee that you're going to meet any one of them? you could end up in antarctica for fuck's sake. 

you have nothing left to do but hope that this final life goes well. 

im done w the prologue 😭 im so sorry, I was suppose to post this life 7 weeks ago but it got deleted, and i got so fucking annoyed i lost the will to write this book fir a few weeks. built diff fr. anyways, i finally wrote it once more! yeah, girlboss, i know. official first ch gets published soon :3