The rabbits and the fox boy

After escaping from Mr. McGregor and his cat, Peter and Benny began their search for the mailman in hopes to get the rabbit sisters back, but so far no luck. Peter: "Oh man... mother's gonna kill me if anything happens to the girls..." Benny: "Not if we get them back first." suddenly, they heard some rustling in the bushes, like there was someone or something moving in there. Peter: "W-who's there?, show yourself?" said Peter, before a young fox, wearing a blue shirt and a rainbow bow tie came out of the bushes. His name was Tommy D Fox (voiced by Tara Strong), and he was from America. Tommy: "Hi there, I'm Tommy, you haven't seen any demon dragons around here, have ya?" Peter: "Um... no, I don't think so." Tommy: "That's good, cause those guys are not someone you want to run into, especially if you owe them your soul." Benny: "Souls?, but we don't even wear shoes." Tommy: "That's not the kind of soul I mean." Peter: "Well never mind that, we gotta get Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail back before they get to Zanzibar." Tommy: "Uh... would that be anywhere near America by any chance?" Peter: "Well... yeah I believe so." said Peter, before his ear droops down again. Tommy: "Then do you guys mind if I tag along?, America is my homeland and I've been trying to find a way back, ever since I got ended up here." Benny: "Well uh... I don't know... how do we know that uh... you don't try to eat us?" Tommy: "Hey I might be a fox, but I prefer pizza or Zebra cakes over rabbits any day." Benny: "Pizza?" Peter: "Zebra cakes?, what are those?" Tommy: "Oh they're food that people like to eat, but never mind that, let's get to Zanzibar." Peter: "Yeah, come on." said Peter, before he, Benny and Tommy went off to find the mailman. It wasn't long before they got a river, which was the home of some snapping turtles, and they were unaware of it. Tommy: "How do we get to the other side?" Benny: "Well we could swim or jump it." Peter: "Yeah, like this." said Peter, before he jumps over the river, much to Benny and Tommy's surprise. Benny: "Wow, I've never knew that you can jump like that!" Tommy: "Me neither, but then again I just met you guys so I guess it doesn't really mean much." Peter: "Come on you guys, the clock's ticking." Tommy: "Well uh... I don't know if I could jump like that." Benny: "Yeah, me neither." Peter: "Give it a try." Tommy: "Well... okay." said Tommy, before he and Benny made a jump to get to the other side, but only made it halfway and fell into the water. Suddenly, a large, angry snapping turtle appeared, and he was ready to attack the pair. Benny: "Oh no!, Peter help!" Tommy: "Hurry!" yelped the pair, before Peter jumps on top of the turtle, trying to keep it away from them long enough to get them reach land before jumping off and making a run for it. Tommy: "Wow!, that was one mean turtle." Benny: "Well they're not called snapping turtles for nothing." Peter: "You guys okay?" Tommy: "Yeah, thanks for the save there." Peter: "No problem." Benny: "Wished you could've done that with Mr. McGregor and his cat too." Peter: "Well I would have... but I was too busy thinking about your safety and the girls." Tommy: "These girls you speak of, are they your sisters?" Peter: "Yes, and mother put me in charge of them until she gets back... so I gotta get them back before she does." Tommy: "Yeah, I might have spent most of my life alone, but I know well enough that it's never a good idea to anger a mother, but of course it's better than facing the wrath of a demon dragon." Benny: "Um... you keep mentioning demon dragons... what are they?" Tommy: "Demons from the underworld, a place that you never want to end up in, and they have a hobby of stealing the souls of people and animals." Peter: "And not the shoe kind, right?" Tommy: "Right." Benny: "Um... how do you know these demon dragons so much?" Tommy: "Well... let's just say I know from experience." said Tommy, feeling a bit uneasy while Peter and Benny looked at each other in puzzlement.