1

aurora james was 6 years old when she had first met shawn hunter, she was playing on the playground when a little boy her age had walked up to her.

        shawn laid his eyes on the petite 6 year old girl and determined that he was going to marry her, even though he's 6 he definitely knows what he's talking about. he watched the little girl on the swing set smiling and having a good time, he was in awe to say the least.

       he watched her all recess long while playing with his friends. he never let her leave his sight, scared she would run off to another boy and declare her love for them. when shawn went to his bestfriend cory's house that evening he had told amy matthew's that he was in love.

        "ms. matthew's, i think im in love."

        "now what makes you say that shawn?"

        shawn looked over at amy like she was insane for questioning him to begin with.

        "well i met a girl on the playground and i want to marry her." shawn had said with a proud smile on his face, like he had made the most amazing discovery in all of the human race.

        "well what's her name, i would love to meet her soon."

        shawn sat there with a quizzed face, he started to realize he had never gotten her name. "well, i haven't gotten that far yet, but i promise i will tomorrow. i'll go right up to her and ask her for her name and then her hand in marriage."

        amy matthew's had laughed a little while smiling down at the little love struck 6 year old.  she was very excited to hear the news tomorrow if he had found out her name.

        after dinner that night shawn had went home and told his mom and dad all about the mystery girl that he was so in love with. his mom thought it was the sweetest thing she had seen, while his dad had gave him a lecture on how marrying a girl at 6 would never work out. shawn was determined though, he was going to make that little girl on the playground his wife.

       the next day at recess shawn had some exactly what he had planned, he went up to the little girl and introduced himself.

        "hi, i'm shawn. will you marry me?"

        the little girl looked shocked but soon a bright smile had formed on her face.

        "hi, i'm aurora. i would love to marry you". aurora had the brightest smile on her face.

        "i'm gonna call you my princess" shawn was so excited he finally married a real life princess!

        shawn forgot about one little thing. "we can't get married yet! i didn't get you a ring!"

        "shawn, i don't need a ring to be married to you." aurora had said but shawn didn't want to forget about the most important thing in a marriage, according to a 6 year old.

        "i will be back tomorrow with a ring, then we will be married." aurora smiled and grabbed shawn's hand and they swung on the swing sets the rest of recesss, of course with cory right besides them. cory was so excited for shawn once he had heard the news, his bestfriend was going to be married tomorrow.

        shawn once again did exactly what he had said, he scrounged up 50 cents and made his way to a grocery store and used that 50 cents to get himself a ring out of a gum ball machine. he got the perfect one, it was silver with the tiniest diamond he had ever seen (of course the diamond wasn't real, he got it out of a gum ball machine; but he didn't need to know that) all he knew was that he was going to make the sweetest 6 year old girl very happy.

        shawn had found aurora at recess and went and gave her the ring. she love it, the smile on her face was so so big. she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek while she carried the ring in her pocket all day long (the ring was way to big to fit on her finger). she told shawn she would find a necklace to put the ring on for safe keeping until it fit her smal fingers.

        the 6 year olds had been more then happy that they were married, aurora went home and told her parents all about it and they thought it was adorable and even offered to have shawn over for dinner.

        aurora had called the hunter's residence and invited shawn over for dinner, turns out he loved right across the trailer park. aurora was even happier about that considering he loved so close and she could see her husband anytime she wanted.

        the family had dinner with shawn and asked him all about himself, he talked about his family and even talked about how he knew he would marry aurora from the moment he saw her on the playground.

        auroras father had loved shawn, he knew that one day they would truly be together. not just in some little kid married, he hoped one day they would really get married. but he would never say that outloud (he has to keep up the scary dad act somehow).

        years and years had went by, shawn and aurora were still the best of friends (they were also still married), aurora wore the ring everyday, it didn't quite fit on her ring finger so she stuck with wearing it on her thumb until it did.

        they did everything together, with cory of course. they were never apart from one another and never planned on being apart.

        auroras father had sadly passed, it changed everything.  her mom got married to a rich man and they moved out of the trailer park. aurora hated her mothers new husband, she missed her dad, she missed her home, but mostly importantly she had missed shawn.

        when they left the trailer park, she distanced herself from shawn and cory. they tried to talk to her for a few weeks but eventually they had given up. their friendship had ended with a snap of a finger, aurora went her separate ways and made friends with new people, while cory and shawn stayed together like they always would.

        they missed each other but no one was brave enough to speak up, sometimes aurora would look back at the memories while playing with the ring (that now fit on her ring finger) and smiled sadly to herself.

        she wears the ring everyday, never taking it off. it reminds her of a more simple time, where life was good and she didn't have to worry about anything but if the swings were open during recess.

hi! i'm so excited for this book!  i'm rewatching boy meets world for the 17th time. i haven't decided if this will follow boy meets world or if i will get completely off track and just make it something of my own!

but besides that i hope you enjoy!! leave any comments (good or bad) criticizim is always good haha