Eighteen

Filler chapter

The one person Kelsey didn't expect to be at the Salvatores house was her uncle John. "Why are you here? How did you know I was here?"

"Jenna said that you had to move out due to Elena stressing you out, even though you still go there. That's what brings me by to see how my niece is doing."

Kelsey glared at him. "I'm not stupid and I know you are up to something. We both know that because you don't care about any vampires life. You want to kill them, I want to help them. We're two different people, John and if you don't leave, I will call the police." She tells him. "Plus, I'm not stressing because of you. This baby means more than anything to me and plus, you are not killing Stefan."

"So, it's true. You are pregnant and he is your soulmate."

Kelsey didn't say a word as she slammed the door. Grabbing her phone, she called Stefan as him and Damon were dealing with a very thirst Kevin. "Stefan, come home. John was just here and I need you."

"On my way."
~~~
"Why is he at our house?"

"To be nosy." Stefan says. "You got it from here?"

Damon nodded as Stefan left. He didn't like John going around his future sister in law while she's pregnant. He was going to have a word with him tonight just so the man can leave that girl alone.