Winter Chills

(I didn't know what photo i should use so i just used some pic of me and my dog tehe)

The wind was cold, and the snow was deep, about three feet of it.

Schools were canceled, most people had to call into work, including most ADA workers. Dazai being one of them.

The reason he called in, was to stay with his worried husband. His spouse didn't want Dazai getting hurt outside on this winter day.

"Here's your hot chocolate." Fyodor handed Dazai the glass of hot coco and sat down beside him. They were watching The Counjuring, a horror movie. It didn't fit their sence, but that didn't matter. The movie they're watching doesn't have to fit their current moment.

Dazai smiled slightly and cuddled up next to Fyodor, under a blanket. "Thank you.." Dazai whispered. His voice was slightly horse from his cold. "You're welcome, моя любовь."

Dazai loves that pet name, he loves Fyodor. Even though their relationship isn't approved of, they don't care.

It's their life, so why should others dictate what it's like?

Fyodor wasn't very touchy yet he still cuddled up to Dazai. The home's cold, and so are they, so it's just a way to get warm.. at least that's their excuse to be next to each other.

"Doesn't this movie get boring? I mean we watch it all the time, Fyodor. I think it's kinda boring." Dazai spoke up and voiced his opinion on Fyodor's favorite movie. Of course, Fyodor took offense to this and rolled his eyes. "As a matter a fact, no. I love this movie."

Dazai pouted and spoke again, "But i want to be the only thing you love." This only got him a side glance from his husband.

Fyodor paused the movie and sat up correctly, "So sad." He stroked Dazai's cheek softly and whispered those words.

Of course he was being sarcastic, but Dazai didn't have to know that.

"Meanie."

Word count: 552

A/N: i hope you all enjoyed this short story, i didn't work very hard on it, but i still hope it was enjoyable :)