Icy fingers

Suddenly, icy fingers grab my arm. 

I do not scream because they are cold, or because they are sudden. I scream because of the sight in front of me. A thin figure, tinged a light blue, icicles formed on its eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, nose, anywhere they could. Very obviously frostbitten, this, thing's?, person's? skin was starting to peel, revealing the still-alive flesh underneath. Then, I see its hands. Like the rest of it, they were cold, scarred, and blue. But what scared me was that the hand that had originally grabbed me was still holding on. Where was it coming from? As I realized this, I spun around to reveal another one. It looked exactly the same, down to the strand of frozen hair just slightly out of place. It then grabbed my other arm as well, pinning me to the wall. It envelops me into some sort of hug, and I feel my body temperature immediately drops. It, on the other hand, was slowly starting to regain colour. It started out as almost nothing, but the colder I got, the more it unfroze. The icicles started dripping, and its skin was less blue. By the time it had stopped hugging me, I was significantly colder than what I had been before, almost starting to go blue, I realized, as I looked down at my hands. I start to slide down the wall, hugging myself in an attempt to regain my warmth. "It won't work." the other one rasps. It is the first time either of the creatures have spoken, and as expected, its voice is raspy and broken. The one that had just spoken pulls me up, enveloping me into another hug, stealing what little warmth I have left. As it finishes, now warm enough t live and find refuge someplace, I crumple to the ground, passing out due to the temperatures. As my body goes into complete shock, they leave, abandoning me. After I'm not sure how long, I regain consciousness. I look around me, and I am in a lodge. I am warmer, but not warm enough. 

My last thought as I die is, 'they kind of looked like mom and auntie'...