Chapter 2 - New Moon One

Smol Heads-up:

- Bold = POV/Mind

Tanjiro and the demon would stare at each other, her eyes as shiny as the ocean just calmly look at Tanjiro's "beautiful" dark red eyes "...since I know your name, I think it should be fair you learn mine..." the demon would giggle a bit as she steps on the pond, walking like if its water was a solid "my name is Mizuchi...and you must be Tanjiro Kamado!" Mizuchi said in slight delight while Tanjiro still had that hateful glare "how can you speak so casually...when you have just killed an innocent!?" Said Tanjiro with noticeable rage. Mizuchi would only laugh a bit at Tanjiro's comment "let me give you one clear statement...demons just don't care about humans that get in our way..." multiple bloody water tendrils would appear on her back and palms, ready to 'clash' against Tanjiro while the slayer stayed determined, gripping on his katana and immediately  charges forward, seemingly speed blitzing Mizuchi and his blade...gets stuck on her neck, not being able to even lay a scratch on the demon's flesh "What the...!?" A water tendril would rapidly wrap itself on Mizuchi's neck to make Tanjiro's blade stay there and Mizuchi would kick the side of Tanjiro's neck, surprisingly not breaking the slayer's neck as he is sent flying through multiple trees, his hard skull just barely able to make him survive "...you have no idea on what you got yourself into..."

Meanwhile at another part of the mountain(shortly after Tanjiro got sent flying), Inosuke would rip the liquefied arm that was trapping his shredding katanas, screaming in frustration as he gets free "GOING TO JUNGERO CAN WAIT, I'LL SLICE YOU APART FIR-!" Before Inosuke could finish speaking, he would notice the water entity's body distorting, now taking a more bulkier form "...heheheh...just like a beast...sadly for you, I'M THE BEAST HERE!" Inosuke would scream as he charges forward, using his katanas to slice the entity into bits...until the entity disappears and reappears behind him. The masked slayer would be startled as he senses his opponent now behind him and the water entity would land a hard punch on Inosuke's back, breaking his back a bit until he crashes through multiple trees, some of the slayer's ribs breaking too in the process while the entity slowly approaches him, ready to pummel him to death. "This place is so scary..." Zenitsu would be walking alone around the mountain, careful of not looking at any bloody water to not have a "panic attack". The slayer would suddenly feel something touching his back "HAH!?" Zenitsu would look behind in fear but no one was there, annoying the slayer "IF THERE'S SOMEONE HERE, JUST COME OUT A-ALREADY!" Said the slayer with a scared tone. He would keep walking with something always touching his back and him screaming seemingly at no one "THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH WHOEVER YOU ARE, J-JUST COME OUT!" Said Zenitsu, still with his scared tone until something or someone falls behind him and he immediately looks up...it was one of the copies of the water entity "...HYAAAAAAAAA!" Zenitsu's scream of fear would be heard all across the mountain as he desperately runs away from the water entity, the being created by Mizuchi would quickly grow tendrils, allowing it to move at a very fast speed to constantly chase the coward that Zenitsu is.

"...Giyuu...Shinobu...I grant you two the task of taking care of the demon in Mount Natagumo..." said a man with black hair, clean face and lavender eyes, the two Hashiras Giyuu Tomioka and Shinobu Kocho would bow to the man before quickly going to the mountain "Ara Ara, this demon is surely troublesome if the lower ranked can't do this!" Said Shinobu with a bit of a happy tone while Giyuu remained the same "...I agree..." said the Water Hashira as the two enter the mountain, the two taking different paths to find the demon. "GAH!" Inosuke would scream while being flung away by the water entity, which attempts to drop kick the masked slayer when he falls onto the ground. Inosuke would try his best to dodge the demon's attacks, getting grabbed by a water tendril in any chance he has on attacking his foe. Inosuke would be left breathless as the water entity senses that Inosuke is on his limit as it slowly puts its hand on Inosuke's head, slowly crushing it. Inosuke's scream would get louder and louder the more the entity's hand clutched until a slice would be heard, the hand that was once grabbing Inosuke would fall on the ground as Giyuu appears. "LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE!" Zenitsu would still be running from the water entity that found him, its bloody water tendrils finally having a grasp on Zenitsu "DON'T DO ANYTHING, I SMELL HORRIBLE, I TASTE LIKE DIRT!" Zenitsu tried to find excuses for the entity to do not eat him as its tendrils slowly get close to Zenitsu's eyes, ready to rip them out and use his body as a water puppet...until Zenitsu faints, his body quickly unsheathing his katana, surprisingly speed blitzing the entity and ready to fight instead of running away.