Jurassic Park 3: Prologue

ISLA NUBLAR

RESTRICTED

Nearby a familiar island, a black dingie carrying men in mercenary equipment approached the shores of Isla Sorna, hopping out of the boat as a helicopter came flying in and landed nearby.

One of the men with AR and a cigar in his mouth looked to the other men as one with a skull mask stood nearby next to another with a short mohawk. The supposed leader took out a map and unfolded it, showing it to his men along with a picture inside.

???: "We're looking for Eric Kirby. The kid is 12 years old and we're told he was lost somewhere around this part of the island. Our mission is to find him and get him out of here without incident. Any questions?"

Nobody spoke and the leader nodded.

Leader: "Good. And watch your asses out here. This place is infested with giant fuckin' lizards. Kid, we'll need you to watch our asses. Those senses of yours will come in handy."

Said "kid" was seen climbing out of the helicopter and looking up, revealing to be a young woman with amber eyes.

The group then proceeded to trek deeper into the island, unaware that their mission would lead to disaster.

SAN DIEGO

A little boy was seen playing in a sand pit with dinosaurs when a familiar paleontologist was revealed.

Alan: "Actually, Charlie, those are herbivores, they wouldn't really be interested in fighting eachother. But these ones here are carnivores and they really like fighting with eachother."

Approaching Alan from behind with an infant in her arms, Ellie cringed slightly at how her old paleontologist partner was trying to teach her toddler about dinosaurs.

Alan: "They use their teeth and their claws to rip each other's throats out."

Ellie: "Alan, he's 3. Let's wait till he's 5."

Alan chuckled in embarrassment and looked at Charlie.

Alan: "Right. Sorry, Charlie."

Suddenly a bang was heard which was followed by a grunt and a few branches snapping.

???: "Agh! Shit!"

Ellie and Alan looked to tree in the front yard right on time to see a black haired male fall from high up in the front yard tree and land on his back.

???: "I'm getting too old for this shit..."

Ellie: "You're only 20 years old, Jason, it can't be that bad."

Jason sat up to reveal he was much taller now and was starting to grow facial hair which was a short stubble while his hair was longer and was tied back into a messy bun.

Jason: "I've went through three major growth spurts recently, so it's not easy getting used to my now bigger body."

Alan: "Were you able to at least fix the tire swing?"

Jason stayed silent and looked up before looking back at Alan with a straight face.

Jason: "No..."

Alan chuckled to which Jason sighed and kneeled down before jumping into the tree with the rope he fell with.

*Small Timeskip*