Prologue

Bash: Ugh! Foiled again! If Kaplowey had just stayed on our side, none of this would've happened!

Smack: Uh...what do we do, boss? Them trolls sure had us fooled.

Bash: Do you really think we're just gonna sit back and let them win?!

Pow: Honestly...yeah.

Bash: WHAT?!?!

Slamm-Oh: She's got a point, boss, we already failed the first time, what makes ya think the second time will be better?

Bash: Come on, we're party crashers! Our career is literally in the name!

All the other members took notice of Bash's behavior. Whenever he was getting antsy, they knew exactly what that meant.

Pow: Ooooooh! Bash is getting smug! I like it!!!

Smack: What's the plan, boss?!

Bash: Think about it, how were the trolls able to stop us the first time?

Smack: Uh...because Kaplowey betrayed you?

Bash: No, well yes, but no! It's because they have someone leading them like you all do!

Peter: Oh no...do you want us to go on scout duty again? I hate cosplaying as a troll!

Bash groaned and smacked his forehead, he hated when his pals didn't catch on, they seemed to be way more absent minded than he was.

Pow: Ohhhhhh I see what you want us to do!

Bash: Thank you!

Pow: We crash their next party and destroy their village!!!

Bash: No!!! Well, I'll put that with the other backup plans, but no! Think about it...no ruler leads to anarchy! And anarchy leads to chaos! And chaos leads to...

Pow: A destroyed party!

Bash: Exactly! So we remove their leader and those trolls will be like puppets! Look out, Troll Village! We're coming back stronger than ever!!!

Bash picked up a dart and tossed it at the center of a picture of Poppy that was hung on a target. This time, he was sure his plan was going to work and that no one would be able to stop him.