(CH.2)Bellow The Surface

Back with another chapter :)

I should start putting info at the end of my chapters like "(E/C) = Eye color" and things like that lol

Anyway onto the chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Garten Mayhem :

 [....] I yelp has Opila screeches in fear, my eyes widen has a green hand came out from the darkness and grabbed the elevator by the bars, the another one came from the darkness and did the same, from the darkness, Jumbo Josh emerges, I stare at him in shock, the elevator suddenly bends due to Josh's weight, making both me and Opila slip towards him, soon enough the elevator snaps and we all began to fall down, I close my eyes embracing for impact..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan in pain has I slowly sat up, holding my head in pain, I look around then behind seeing Jumbo Josh on the floor, much smaller than before, I stare in confusion before trying to stand up, I use my right arm to push myself up, horrible mistake, I hear a crack, I scream in pain has I quickly held my right arm with my left hand, I shakily sobbed in pain.

I laid there until I slowly got back up, not using my arms this time, my legs hurt but not enough to be unable to walk, I turn back to Josh before looking to his side where Opila laid unconscious..OH SHIT OPILA!..I quickly ran over to her, shaking her with my left arm.

Opila slowly stirred away, groaning softly has she sat up, she turned to me, her eyes widening immediately 

- OH GOSH, (Y/N) YOU'RE BLEEDING!!

She says alarmed has she quickly stood up, I gently waved my left hand and shook my head and smiled a bit

- I-I'll be fine..

She looked at me skeptical before we both walked out the room, after grabbing the remote, sadly the antenna was very crooked, most likely broken, and the orange keycard I had, again sadly couldn't find the other ones, I open one door then another which led to a strange area which looked oddly like that one level from the backrooms..I look around before noticing a note and a pink keycard, I grab them and read the note.

This is it.

The things we've done have finally come back to bite us.

Everyone's gone, and the whispers from the abyss just keep getting louder. I think even saw a face or two looking up at me.

We were told everything that gets thrown into the abyss dies, but it appears we were tricked.

If you're reading this, take my advice and leave. Everything here should be forgotten and erased from history.

Uhm, okay totally not ominous.. I turn to Opila, who seemed a bit frightened by the environment, I sigh and pocket the note along with the other two I had.

I look at a T pole along with a pink keypad and two arrows pointing left and right, I use the keycard and watch path appears from under the platform we stood on, I turn to Opila then turned back to the thing, pressing the right arrow.

I watched has the bridge turn to the right and settle there, I began to walk has Opila followed close behind me, we both cross and walked into the Comms. Sector, I notice some  tables turned to the side making something like a barrier and some writings on the wall saying..

The Spider is real

I turn over to Opila, who seemed just as nervous as me, I turn back to the writing then the staircase reading more words on the wall with what seemed to be Stinger Flynn's tentacle pointing up the stairs.