Chapter 8: Eat, Play, Talk!

Melanie's pov

We went to a nearby park to play some basketball. Why? Don't ask me. I had nothing against playing basketball. I called Jackson because i wanted him to make me laugh, not watching him play a basketball match. You guys just took a shower earlier and now you're going to play basketball in this hot weather? Guys be guys lol.

I was sitting on the bench watching them play. Jackson was starting to showing off each time he got a goal. I had to admit, it started to be funny to watch. Sometimes, he would fall on the ground. When he couldn't do a goal, he would say it's because he's too short. JB would play with him, and joke about his height. Jackson talked too much, but it wasn't annoying. It was funny.

"I.AM.THE.CHAMMPIONN!" Jackson suddenly sang, finishing their first round.

I saw JB coming towards me, with a smile.

"So, are you playing with us now?"

"Huh?...I don't know, it's too hot."

"Come play with us, huh? It will be more fun, no?"

He fixed me with those charming eyes and that smile. How could I say no?

"But, we are 3..."

"Then, let's us be us two vs Jackson. He's too good."

"Okay." He immediately took my hand and guided me to the playing court. He...took my hand. Gulp..

"Hey, hey! What's going on there?" Jackson said while looking at us.

"We're playing against you, that's what's going on." JB told him.

"Whyyy? Meyonce, you don't want to be with me ? Why him? I'm better than him!"

"Well...he asked me first" I said while looking at JB. He winked at me? Did he...well, i couldn't really tell. It was pretty fast.

So, we played a 2nd round for at least 30 minutes and guess what? Jackson won anyway. And, he was mocking me. I wasn't upset, i just thought it was funny. I had fun. Of course, I was with JB; he's good and funny too, but Jackson was definetly the ace of basketball. 

We decided to go to a chinese restaurant nearby. I was so happy; it has been a while since I ate chinese food. Those guys ordered a lot of food, they eat a lot! I just took a plate of chicken fried rice and a soda. We had some side dishes too. JB sat next to me and Jackson was in front of me. Jackson saw I wasn't using my chopsticks...

"You don't use your chopsticks?" he asked.

"No...I don't know how to use them.." i was a bit embarrassed...i can't use chopsticks.

"You don't?!" surprised as if i was supposed to, lol. JB defended me.

"And so? Is that a problem? What's with that reaction?"

"Nothing, nothing. Sorry. Then, let me show you. Look!" Jackson replied, determined.

He showed me how to put my fingers and how to grab the food with the chopsticks. But, it was a bit difficult since he was in front of me. JB looked annoyed.

"I think it's difficult like that, you should be beside her to make it easier." JB said.

"Okay, then let's change places!"

"No, I ain't going nowhere, i'm eating. I'll...show her." he looked at me.

"You're a left hander." he continued, still stubborn. 

"So?"

JB's face didn't look good at all. What was wrong with them, seriously? I had to stop them.