part 1

"Clack"

"Clack"

"Clack"

It was them again. A petite gluttonous girl, a green haired prick with an attitude, a muscle brain and a crossdressing zombie.

They were a gang of troublemakers. They always appeared out of nowhere, causing chaos and destruction wherever they went. Their presence was always a sign of trouble ahead.

But one member was missing.

"caannddi! Where's Bambi?"

"Hell, I don't know! Probably fucking some random guy she picked up."

"Sounds about right for that bombs for brains"

"Yep"

This notorious group was made up of 5 members: Bambietta Basterbine the bombe girl, Candice Catnipp the one with the bad attitude, Liltotto Lamperd the one that's always hungry, Meninas McAllon the muscle brain and Giselle Gewelle the zombie crossdresser; though Bambietta was nowhere to be seen.

"Stomp"

"Stomp"

"Stomp"

"Who the hell is that stomping ?" Candice said angrily

Suddenly a flaming red head with a mohawk appeared

"Oh god, it's Bazz"

"Damn right."

"What do you want?" Liltotto replied coldly

"There's a new sternritter joining and Jugo forced me to tell you guys to meet them!"

"Ugh do we have to?" The girls and Giselle said in unison.

"Yeah and if you don't I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of all of you! Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Tch, I don't know who you think you are bossing us around! Candice shouted.

"Huh? What was that?" Bazz said, mocking her.

"You heard me!"

"There they go again, always getting into fights and arguments" Meninas commented.

"Well, you know how they are."