Stepdad Chan Part 1

Warnings: detail smut, corruption kink, daddy, and babygirl kink. Stepcest. Stepdad Chan.

A/N: The reader is of age (she's 18) she's just very innocent and loves to wear light pink clothes.

Do not read if stepcest bothers you.

---

Myla curls up on the couch in her stepdad's office as he works. She was in his office because she got in trouble at school.

"Daddy?" Myla speaks softly, causing Chan to groan inwardly and look up at his stepdaughter and give her a look.

"Do you hate me now?" Myla asks meekly, Chan gets up and walks over to her on the couch and sits next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and he whispers softly."No, babygirl I could never hate you. I'm just disappointed. I told you not to hang out with kids that go around and mess around with things that don't belong to them."

Myla plays with her shirt before looking up at her stepdad and she whispers "I know and I'm sorry I just, they called me a good girl and made fun of my pink clothes and I told them that I like my clothes."

Chan nods and plays with her short brown hair and whispers "Sweetie it's okay to be a good girl, you know? I heard you telling uncle Felix that you hate it because it makes you feel unwanted by the cool kids, but sweetheart in 3 years or less those cool kids would most likely end up in jail or as the most wanted. I don't want you hanging out with them again."

Myla nods, and she whispers "Okay daddy, I promise."

Chan nods and kisses her temple before pulling her into his lap and hugs her tightly.

*One week later

"Daddy!" Myla yells happily as she runs into the house after school and runs into the living room but stops when she sees her stepdad and Felix along with Minho and Jeongin.

Her uncles but also her teachers.

Myla becomes anxious. Why were three of her teachers at her house?

Myla looks at Chan, who is currently staring at her with a disappointed look, and he stands up and walks over to her with a cold expression.

"Myla, I'm only going to ask you this once, but where were you today when you were supposed to be in Minho's classroom?" Chan asks Myla, his tone firm.

Myla bites her lip and looks down at her feet, her shoes becoming more interesting than anything else right now.

"I was in the bathroom, Daddy." Myla says softly before looking back up at him.

Chan scoffs as he speaks. "Minho said he had another student check in on you, and you weren't there. Tell me the truth, Myla."

Myla glances at her teachers to see them not paying attention, but she knew they are listening. She looks back at Chan, and she whispers "Daddy can we talk about this alone, please?"

Chan glances at his best friends before looking back at his sweet stepdaughter, and he lets out a deep sigh before saying softly. "No, they need to know as well."

Myla whimpers when he says that, and she stands on her tippy toes and holds onto Chan's shoulder and whispers, "A boy locked in the closet and kissed me."

Chan shivers from how close Myla was to him, but when she says those words, he freezes before growling angrily before shouting, "You let another boy kiss you?!"

Myla tears up when he shouts, and she nods before whimpering loudly. "It just happened, Daddy."

Chan shakes his head and says, "No, no, nope. Oh, hell no. Babygirl, you shouldn't be kissing any boys!"