Chapter One: Makoto Captured

It was late in the afternoon in the city, and everyone in the Future Foundation were doing their own things! Aoi was taking a bath, Komaru was having a pretend tea party, Yasuhiro was organizing his crystal balls, Hajime was doing some work in the work room, Makoto and Silver were out on patrol around the city together, and Ruv was about to go train with the hacking gun with Byakuya. He picked up his hacking gun, put it in his jacket pocket, and went to the training room, where Byakuya was waiting for him.

Ruv: Hello, Byakuya...

Byakuya: A few minutes early, I see

Byakuya: A few minutes early, I see... I expected you to be a bit earlier, but this works too, I suppose.

Ruv: So, are we here to train?

Byakuya: Yes. Today, I will teach you about the hacking gun's "break" power and "move" power!

Ruv: But don't I already know a bit about break?

Byakuya: You do, but you haven't learned everything about it, so I wanna teach you everything you need to know!

Ruv: Understandable...

Byakuya: So, as you've already learned, break is used as a main attack with the hacking gun! However, what you probably didn't know is that you can charge up your break for a more powerful attack! Observe! [He started charging up break as he pointed his hacking gun at a pile of boxes] BREAK!!!!! [A powerful blue orb shot at the boxes, causing them to fly all over the place]

Ruv: Wow...

Byakuya: They flew pretty far, huh? Now watch how far they'll fly without me charging up break! [He pointed his hacking gun at another pile of boxes] BREAK!!!! [A smaller blue orb shot at the boxes, also causing them to fly, but not as far]

Ruv: They didn't fly as far...

Byakuya: Exactly! Charging up break will make the shot much more powerful than not charging it up! However, sometimes it's not best to charge while in battle! It takes a lot of time to charge, so you might need to use break non-charged much more than charged in battle!

Ruv: I understand!

Byakuya: Another thing you probably didn't know about the hacking gun: The damage will be more powerful depending on where you shoot someone! For example, the hacking gun does the most damage on a Monokuma unit if you shoot it in the eye!

Ruv: Wow! I'll have to test that out next time we fight Junko!

Byakuya: You should! Oh! We've also programmed the hacking gun to work on humans after the Warriors of Hope were defeated! If you wanna cause the most damage to humans, shoot them in the head!

Ruv: Like an actual gun! Alright!

Byakuya: So, we've talked about break! Let's move onto move, shall we?

Ruv: What's move?

Byakuya: You use move to move objects! Kinda like Silver's telekinesis! Observe! [He pointed his hacking gun at a box] MOVE!!!!! [He picked up the box]