The Pancake Challenge

(Phil's Pov)

I sigh of relief that Dan fell for that part but I'm also upset that I dreamed that nightmares, this is the 6 times this month I been dreaming the nightmares. "When the fuck am I gonna stop dreaming that dawn nightmares, I'm sick and tired of it!"

I sigh again and realized that Dan is making pancakes and probably eating mine. I got up and rushly put my jean and one of my favorite shirt, combing my hair and chuckling that I have a pictures of Dan in the mirror like I'm a fangirling and that I have a crush on him, and then I left my room and headed in the kitchen. I can see that Dan is a very good boy that he didn't eat my pancakes and he's cooking more pancakes. I sit up and eating my pancake and watching how Dan is cooking, It made me so happy and calm knowing that may not be my boyfriend but he still one of my best friend that I always love plus I always love watching Dan doing something without he noticing it.

Phil started to says: "How many pancakes do we need to eat." Noticing that there a stall stack of pancakes in one plate. Dan reply: "Well you can never have enough Delia frickin Smith pancakes at it is." I chucked and nodded of what he say and reply to him: "Isn't your arms getting tired of it?"Dan reply: "Well my arms are getting tired even though.....wait a minute." Dan got interrupted for a second and he look at Phil face to face and says: "You thinking that you can do better than me don't you!" Phil was looking worried and confused and reply to Dan: "What...are you...What are you talking about Dan?!?!" Dan reply: "You want a challenge don't you Phil?!?!?,Then that settled you and me at the challenge of pancake, may the best youtuber wins!!"

I thought about it what Dan says even though it might be fun to do in the morning and second I always thought who might be the better cooker. I started to say: "I do it but not without my subscriber and your danosaur watching this challenge." Dan reply with an enthusiasm: "Deal!" We both shake hands.

Couple minute later, we both set our camera in the counter of the kitchen, the camera begins to record and with the challenge game face I started to say: "Grad your nearest WiFi spot and sit down and eat your breakfast because today it's about to get real, because today me and Dan are going to challenge ourselves...The Pancake Challenge." "As the challenge start we both gonna point our cooking skills of how we flip pancakes and the taste of the pancakes if it's mine better than Dan or Dan better than mine..." Dan interrupted me and says: "Which that how I'm gonna win!!" I chuckled and push him off and says: "May the best youtuber wins!...And the loser had to do all the chores till the end of the month." Dan reply: "Thank god because I'm too lazy to do all my chores." I laugh at him and reply to him: "You never do your chores Dan." I said it off with the smirk and Dan reply: "Oh Ooh alright now let's shall the pancake challenge begins!!!" Dan and I grad our pans and pancake mix. I got shocked by Delia Smith face on the box because of the nightmares I been having recently. But I didn't stop there I had an idea to wow Dan and I decide to add the pancake some of his favorite...chocolate and I grad some chocolate chip from the fridge and add to the pancake mix and hopefully he didn't notice it.

Dan and I rushed to the stove and pour the mix in our pans. Dan was the first to volunteer to pull some of his famous pancake trick and Dan says: "Alright but step aside Phil because one of my famous trick will flip you of jealousy Phil!" Dan also says: "I'd like to call this one... This pancakes is not on fire trick!" Dan flipped hard and high as he turned around and... the pancake is not on the pan, as he looked up and realize the pancake is stuck on the ceiling and realized he failed. I was laughing so hard and started to say: "Wow your trick literally flip through the roof!" Dan face was so red of embarrassment that even I feel bad about it. Dan was so embarrassment he started to say: "Alright look like my trick didn't work...so...Phil is your turns." I pour my pancake mix in the pan, I took a deep breath and say: "This trick I like to call..The amazing pancake flip ever!" I flip the pan as the pancake going too far to me I turn around and safely where the pancake at landed at the pan. It didn't fail so I served it with syrup and whipped cream at the top. Dan has to be the taste test since he failed his pancake, he got the first the first bite and it got thumb up.

"Yes!!!!" I shout. "I finally won a challenge!!!!" I was shocked that I beat Dan of something and that I won at his challenge, everything was going really well and then apparently the pancake that was stuck on a ceiling it fell on my hair and clothes. Dan was laughing so hard as he turned off the camera, Dan walked in front of me and tasted the pancake off my hairs and says: "Mmm, I may lost my own challenge but karma is really good at being a bitch." Dan asked me a question: "By the way, what do you put in those pancake it was really good than my own?" I answered his question: "Chocolate chip, now if you excuse me I'm going to the shower...again" And I walked through to the bathroom.