𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯

Angelina Vittorio was a different kind of Half-Blood. Rather than the blood of a god or goddess, Angelina had the blood of a human man and the cursed Medusa coursing through her veins. Just like demigods, Angelina inherited certain... abilities from her mother. As Medusa can turn anyone who dares look her in the eye to stone, Angelina has a watered down version of that power — or curse, depending on how you may look at it — as she could turn people into stone for a temporary period of time.

For the first twelve years of her life, Angelina had no real use for this power. But when a boy named Percy Jackson has the gall to murder her mother in their own home, Angelina finally has a use for this. She turns this boy and the girl with him, Annabeth Chase, into statues, and she gets dangerously close to turning the Satyr in their group, Grover Underwood.

Before Angelina can do so, Grover pleads with her to give an explanation. Unsure of herself and if what she's doing it truly right, Angelina reluctantly allows Grover to speak. He tells her of the threat Medusa had imposed, and that the trio had only been doing what they felt like they had to. Angelina argues they still killed her mother, and she nearly turns him to stone again.

But before she can, Grover claims they can help her. Curious, Angelina stops herself, and Grover elaborates. He explains the trio is on a quest to help Zeus, the mightiest of the gods and goddesses, and if she returns Percy and Annabeth back to their mobile selves, they can take Angelina with them. Grover reasons that if Angelina helps return Zeus' Master Bolt, he'll let her live in peace despite who her mother happens to be.

Angelina, always having desired a normal life, views this as her only real chance to get anything close. Finally, Angelina agrees, and returns Percy and Annabeth to normal. Angelina trusts none of the three, Percy least of all, but if teaming up with them means she won't have to hide for the rest of her life, she'll do just that.

©CRUELCRUDECHARACTER