Chat with Dumbledore

(Harry's POV)

We are following Professor McGonagall to Dumbledore's office. When we got inside his office he immediately starts to ask us how the train ride here was and then talked about Crystal Groves making it sound as if Hermione went there to. So I cut him off saying

Harry: Excuse me sir but Hermione never attended Crystal Groves, only me, Henry, and Neville went there. Also I know this isn't the reason you wanted us up here so out with it what do you really want?

Dumbledore: I see trying to hide things with you around is pointless isn't it. Alright the real reason is because I know you Harry, Neville, and Hermione are the reincarnations of Salazar Slytherin, Godric Gryffindor, and Rowena Ravenclaw.

Hermione: How do you know about that?

Henry: He was with Lily and James, Harry's birth parents, when my mom and dad told them about you three plus Luna. He was there and said that my parents could say whatever they needed to say to Lily and James with him there and that's how he new and if it weren't for our mom and dad Harry wouldn't know about the Wizarding world until his birthday this year.

Dumbledore: Well, with that out of the way do you know whether or not Ms. Granger can do the type of magic you three can do?

Harry: We do know she if she can or can't do mystic transformation magic and the answer is a resounding yes she is able to do Mystic transformation magic.

Dumbledore: That's good to know we just need to call you four if any elementals show up. Which I'm sure they will be coming here since you three have come here. Now there is another reason I called you up here I wanted you to know that you can wear your uniform from Crystal Groves if you'd like to wear it and I'm sure you can make one for Ms. Granger as well.

Henry: We can do that can't we Harry, Neville?

Harry: Oh yeah definitely.

Neville: We absolutely can.

Dumbledore: Alright with that said why don't you four head on up to Gryffindor common room I'll have Professor McGonagall take you there.

With that said the four of us turned and saw Professor McGonagall was standing at the door waiting to take us to Gryffindor common room.

Well I hope y'all enjoyed this part and as always I hope you have a great Morning, Noon, night, or whatever time you are reading this at. Now until the next part bye and I love you my beautiful readers.