1

Pov.Pomni

Oh god! I've been here for a few months now. It isn't so bad after all. I've now realised, that there's no exit to this place. But...somtimes I still wonder.Is there really no exit?...Who was I in the past?...Does my family miss me?...Nevermind that.
So, as I was walking to Ragatha's room, Jax was passing me. And, Jax being Jax, he tripped me. He laughed at me, as I reamined there on the floor.

"Jax! Stop tripping everyone you see! It's not really nice!" I yelled at him, as he rolled his eyes.
"Calm down, Pompom~" Jax said teasingly, making me blush a little.
"P-Pompom?" I repeated after him.
"

What? Is my little Pompom flustrated~?"
U-um... He just called me his. I-is he okay? He never called anyone like that.

I was thinking, why would he call me like that. It wasn't like him. But from the overthinking, I didn't notice Jax already went away.

Suddenly, I heard a friendly voice behind me. It was Ragatha! She ran up to me with a woried expesion on her face.

"OMG! Are you okay Pomni?! Why are you on the floor?!" She said woried.
"O-Oh! Uh-sorry... Jax tripped me on the way to your room. B-but I'm okay!" I smiled nervously at her, as she helped me stand up.

She went with me to her room, as she asked me what happened.
I told her everything. She had a confused look on her face. I think she also didn't know why he called me Pompom. But... I kinda liked that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm sorry the chapter is so short, and that I didn't post recently, but I have lots, and I mean LOTS of exams recently in school, so I may not really write that much. Andyways, hope yall have a great day, and I'm sorry if there were some grammary mistakes, but I really had to rush this chapter, because I have an exam tomorrow, and a day after tomorrow, so gtg.
Byee~