☀ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆! ☀

Look all around... There are millions of things that you don't know. But it is for the best, sometimes ignorance is the truest form of bliss...

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

CHAPTER 1

ARC: A New Beginning

Y/N POV:

I came down the stairs to silence, 'just as I suspected mum had another night at the office.' I thought as a sigh came out of my mouth. Soon I started to get ready for school, it was the first day of school after all and transferring to such a prestigious school is a big deal even in the second year. Well at least this is what Mr Aishi told me.

Over the years me and Ayato were still as close as we were when we were kids, I would even consider him my best friend at this point. I remember when I first found out about his condition... To be honest it made a lot of sense and that still doesn't take away the fact that he has always been there for me. So in my mind that doesn't make him any less of a friend.

I was soon dragged out of my thoughts as I had finished making breakfast, I soon sat down and ate what I had made for myself.

As I got older mum started to drown herself more in work so she was barely home anyways, and now that Mr and Mrs Aishi have gone away on an international trip somewhere, it's just me and my neighbour Ayato. I used to be at his house all the time and they would take care of me but since Ayato's parents are gone we have to take care of ourselves.

I soon finished my food as I heard a knock on the door, I came over and opened the door as Ayato came in. "I don't have any food in my fridge..." Ayato states heading over to the fridge and grabs the leftovers from the food that I just cooked.

"Well rude... Not even a hello?" I chuckled as I started to walk up the stairs.

"Yeah... Yeah, hello N/N." Ayato said as he grabbed out some cutlery and started to eat.

"Thank you, anyways I will be up here getting ready for school once I am done we can head off ok?" I asked.

Ayato nodded as he silently ate his food with the usual blank expression.

I took that as a yes as I headed up stairs to start getting ready for the day. I had a shower before I went through my wardrobe and put on a comfortable outfit. Though since it was spring I didn't have to put on too many layers or too little. Soon I messed with a few other things to complete my look before I was ready to head off.

I grabbed the new messenger bag that I got this year. Putting some books in the bag and other important things. Then I grabbed my camera and my phone and put it in the front pocket of the messenger bag and put it on my left shoulder and I was ready to go.

I headed down stairs as I saw Ayato washing up the dishes. "Well you ready to head off?" I said as I approached the door.

"Mhm." Ayato soon grabbed his bag before heading out the door. I grabbed my keys and locked up before following him as we began to walk to school in a comfortable silence.

Soon I got a message and I grabbed my phone as I was next to Ayato as I opened my phone to see the new message that I had received.

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
1 ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ
╰─▸ ❝ @[ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ]: 'Good luck...'

I looked at the message as I opened my phone, clicking open into the chat room looking at the new message I had received.

.