‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Connecting ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Author note:
This is my first time writing a scene like this so be patient with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's 9 now. I walked to our meeting spot inside an abandoned building and waited patiently for him for a few short minutes till I heard him from behind me.

"Just going to stand there or come here?" I looked behind me and saw him sitting in the shadows, he looked so fine. He even had his mask off. It was a blessing to see his face.

"Look at you, hiding in the shadows." I smirked as I walked towards him.

"Oh please. I can't let anyone see my face now can I?" I saw him smirk and my stomach did the thing. I boldly sat on his lap and flipped my hair back.

"No one but me right?" I smirked as he took off my mask.

"That's just right cat." He moved himself a bit as he held onto my ass, his hands were large. Fuck he was large period. I could definitely feel it down there. My heart was pounding as I tried to stay calm.

He looked into my eyes and kissed me, his lips were just so soft it was unbelievable. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned closer to him and kissed him with passion. I loved the adrenaline of this, two dangerous criminals get it was so unreal.

I felt his fingers lightly press down into my ass as he pulled me closer, he broke the kiss and lightly bit down on my zippers pull tab and placed his hand down on my stomach as he lightly pushed me back as he lowered his head to pull down the pull tab. He stopped when he reached down below my breasts. He moved my shirt slightly to the side to reveal my breasts as lightly licked them before softly biting down earning himself a soft moan. His hands were cold as he lightly massaged my other breast.

"What's your name?" I asked lightly, sure it was a question that he wouldn't want to answer but can you blame me for wanting to moan his real name?

"Gabriel." I didn't expect him to actually tell me his name but it's cool. I gently ran my hand down his hair as he continued to work his magic on my breasts. He acted calmly yet lustfully. His tongue wrapped itself around my nipple softly as his hands held my ass roughly.  It was obvious he was holding back.

I lightly pulled down the rest of my zipper while making sure not to disturb him and took off my top part of my body suit.

I felt his hands run up my back but then back down to be beneath my ass as he gently picked me up and switched our spots as I was now sat down on the seat he was on.

I looked at him as he began to take off his own top and went on his knees and began to take off his belt. Now I was in for it, I knew there was no stopping now. He stripped down in front of me and I couldn't get eyes off his erection.

He moved closer to me and began to take off my heels, then pulled my zipper more down to take off the bottom half of my leather suit. We were both bare and looking at each other with lust. I opened my legs nice and wide for him as he took the invitation to start eating me out. I felt his warm tongue press against my clit, I felt it move up and down at a fast pace, he wasn't going to give me any mercy, I could tell just by the way he went straight for my clit, he knew what he was doing, he was trying to make me as wet as possible.

My heart raced as his tongue worked the magic of any good vibrator. He was good at this. Good enough to make me arch my back. My calm breaths were replaced with huffs and soft moans the more he continued the louder my moans became as I was reaching my climax with just how good he was working his tongue against my clit.

I could tell I was getting there but right when I was really close he slowed down and used the base of his tongue and rubbed gently on my clit and kissed my inner thigh. I knew what he was doing, edging me. He was going to make me beg for it I just knew it. He isn't going to let me get through so easily.

He entered his tongue inside me, thrusting it around as he waited for my clit to relax. His slippery tongue was thrusting at an amazing pace, it was as if I was bound to cum whether he wanted me to or not.

He grabbed my thighs and placed them on his shoulders as he inched closer to make his tongue get in deeper inside me. My moans stayed as he placed his thumb on my clit and felt that my clit was relaxed, he moved his tongue back up and used his tip to start it licking my clit like crazy again.

Once he did I placed my hand on his head lightly at first but once he started to go fast I moaned loudly and grasped onto his hair softly.

"Shocking hell.." I cussed out in pleasure as he placed his hands on my waist. I arched my back and moaned deeply as his tongue worked wonders on me. "Shock, shock shock shock shock shock! I'm going to- I'm gonna-" I cussed tons as I was definitely reaching my climax now, he really knew what he was doing.

He continued and once I released he pressed the base of his tongue to my entrance to make sure most stayed inside. He was going to use my own cum as his lube. He stood up and positioned himself to my entrance and easily slipped his tip inside since the release was enough to relax my walls which let h slip inside me easily.

He started off easy with just his tip. I reached my hand out to him and placed my hand behind his hand and pulled him close to me and began to kiss him. As we kissed he pressed closer inside me causing me to moan out into our kiss. I pulled his head closer and wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently pulled in and out of me. I huffed to his tempo we pulled the kiss away and rested our heads together.

"We should do this more often." I said softly.

"You and me both Cat." His deep voice filled my ears as I lightly kissed his lips again. Something about his lips was just so addicting to me.

I felt his thrusting pace slightly pick up speed. I could feel his tip hit my cervix roughly.

After a few minutes of our intimacy we both finished.

(I had to end it I just realized I was already at 1200 words 😭 I'm sorry I just can't. I don't like writing this much in one chapter my attention span is too short for this.)