Neiru🗡️

Full name: Neiru Tokito

Kanji: 時任ねる

Alias(es): Ancient Oni

Nickname(s):

Nui (Tokito Twins)

Neru (Silvia)

Mist Girl/Peasent (Redson)

Peach (Sun Wukong/Monkey King)

Age: 11 (Before), 17 (Physically), 100+ (Mentally)

Race/Species: Human (Before), Oni Demon (After)

Gender: Female♀️

Nationality: Japanese

Language: Japanese, English & Chinese

Skin Color: Yellow (Lego), Pale

Hair Color: Black to Crimson

Eyes Color: Black (Lego), Crimson

Affiliation:
Pigsy's Noodles
Monkie Kids

Occupation:
Dishwasher
Cleaner
Demon Fighter

Weapon of Choice:
Katana

Weapon of Choice:Katana

Demon Blood Art

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Alive

Relatives:
Akeno Tsugikuni (Ancestor)
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Ancestor)
Unnamed Father
Unnamed Mother
Yuichiro Tokito (Older twin brother)
Muichiro Tokito (Older twin brother)

Friends: Hemera, MK, Mei, Tang, Pigsy, Sandy, Monkey King/Sun Wukong.

Enemies:
The Demon who attack her siblings (She don't remember that.)
Demon Bull Family

Love Interest: Sun Wukong/Monkey King

Likes: Furofuki Daikon, Oyakodon, Tempura, Amazake, Stargazing, Sleep under the big tree, Scenery, Otters, Rabbit, Daydreaming, Gingko Tree, Headpat.

Dislike: Being on the stage, Summer, Someone ignoring each other, Being left out, Someone ruining Silvia innocent, Mosquito.

Voice Actor:
Mace (Chinese)
Konomi Kohara (Japanese)
Kate Higgins (English)

Fandom: Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no yaiba)

Background:

Neiru and her two older twin brother, Yuichiro and Muichiro, were born to a woodcutter and his wife. When they were ten years old, their mother caught a cold which developed into bronchitis, killing her. Their father, who had gone to fetch medicinal herbs for their mother during a storm, ended up falling off a cliff to his death. The three orphaned siblings survived together, with Muichiro taking after the emotional and kind nature of their father while Neiru taking after the the understanding and hardworking nature of their mother. Contrary to him, Yuichiro held a cold and impassive outlook on life, embittered by his parents' unnecessary deaths.

In the following spring, Kagaya Ubuyashiki's wife, Amane Ubuyashiki, arrived to recruit the triplet for the Demon Slayer Corps. Muichiro's excitement and Neiru curiosity was opposed by Yuichiro's unwelcoming and rejecting reception. In an outburst, Yuichiro revealed that he blamed the death of their parents on their hardworking and selfless natures which led to him adopting his cold demeanor, hoping that it would keep himself and his siblings alive. As for Neiru, she could only watching her twin brothers fighting from behind the door in sadness.

While Amane continued to visit the triplets, Yuichiro chased her away each time and Neiru tries to stop him from doing that. In the following summer when the triplets were eleven, a demon arrived at their cabin during the night and attacked, resulting in Yuichiro losing his left arm while trying to protect Muichiro and Neiru. Neiru tried to protect her twin brothers from the demon but to no avail she was injured and was thrown out of the cabin. She tries to return to her cabin but her injured leg keeps her from falling. Until, she fell into the river. She then slept long there and slowly turned into a demon.

APPEARANCE

Prologue

Current

Business/Worker

Business/Worker

Training

[Locked]

--------------

A/N: HELLO, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Okay, for some case.... I'm gonna have massive rewrite for the book cause I think I need to fix the plot that was cringe and my grammar.... Yeah.... So, the next episode (ep5) is can be uploaded on early July or late July. Anyway, I already re-draw Neiru and Silvia, so it's gonna be a little different. So that's all for today, and I'm gonna upload the Silvia one. Bye!!