CHAPTER ONE

Lexa was sitting in the living room. She watched Isaac and Alex play a video game, well not really since she was texting with her boyfriend, Thomas. She was with Thomas for three months and her brothers and cousins still didn't like him. " Whoa, whoa! Benny, stop running!" She heard her uncle George from the hall. " Oh, hey guys. Guys, can you stop that for a second?" George walked into the living room with a girl they had never seen before. " This is Jackie. Jackie, that's Alex, Isaac, and Lexa" Mr. Walter said and pointed at the three kids. " What's up" Isaac smiled at the girl and Jackie smiled back. Lexa looked at Alex and smirked as she nudged her brother and pointed at Alex.  " Got another bag if you can go grab it,"  Mr. Walter said. " Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sure thing" Alex woke up from his trance and walked towards Jackie. " Hi," Alex said and held out his hand to Jackie. " Hello," Jackie smiled and shook hands with him. When Jackie and Mr. Walter walked away, Lexa and Isaac looked at each other and laughed. " Shut up you two" Alex rolled his eyes with a tiny smile. 

Lexa walked into her room. Well it wasn't just her room, she shared it with Isaac and Lee. She jumped on her bed with a smile as she called Thomas. " Sup babe," Thomas said as he took the call. " Hi, Tommy!" Lexa smiled and turned on her back. They talked for a bit. Then Lee and Isaac walked into the room. " Lexa go out and don't call with that dummy," Isaac said. " Sorry Tommy gotta go. Bye, love you" Lexa said and then the call ended. She stood up and glared at Isaac. " Why do you guys hate him" Lexa asked and walked past the two boys.