✯✯

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:

Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

. 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

The vows woven by the gods, meticulously crafted with precision, extended their eternal influence through the rivers' currents and the roots of ancient trees

These sacred promises deeply embedded themselves in the soil, creating an unbreakable bond with the earth.

The gods, whether openly acknowledging it or not, were acutely aware of the consequences opposing these divine commitments could bring.

Defiance, however, proved inevitable for those condemned to eternal life. It brewed in the ichor coursing through the veins of their descendants. 

Time continued its relentless march, witnessing pledges discarded like fragments of wood, spiraling down deserted hourglasses. To invest faith in outlived oaths became an act of foolishness, if not naivety.

Amidst this celestial drama, Danica Thanatos emerged, crash-landing into the midst of a torn vow. With eyes as dark as the deep blue ocean and hair the brown of aged mahogany, rich and deep, yet with the subtle hues only time brings, she embodied an ignited spark of everlasting distinction. 

Born from the cracks of a broken promise and tethered to a life shortened by tragedy, she existed on the precipice of an abyss filled with disregarded heroes, each adored less than the last.

Her contemplative moments found her questioning her own existence, gazing at the sky with the hope that the brazen intensity of her gaze might leave a lasting scar on the heavens above. 

Yet, it was not a resentment towards her father's actions that lingered within her; rather, it was an acknowledgment that, through the god himself, she gained the liberty to connect with others possessing ethereal gold in their blood and power at their calloused fingertips.

Within the secure grounds of Camp Half-Blood, Danica found solace. Surrounded by fellow children of the gods, each blessed with their own unique qualities and abilities, her days unfolded in harmony with the passing seasons. 

Yet, just as her routine threatened to settle into monotony, the unexpected arrival of a boy marked by the sea injected a foreign perspective into the tapestry of her life, altering the course of her narrative in unforeseen ways.

__________________________________