part 2

Oh thank God today was the last exam now i

can rest a bit and enjoy my life " he said when entered in his room after freshening up he takes a nap . He has not used his mobile for 2 days Now when he wake up his eyes landed on his phone he quickly switched on it but pout when he sees the battery is dead ..

" Here you go get charged quickly and am going to charge myself with some food " he said while going out of his room .
After lunch he open the chat box and see there was a message from that number.

" You are a crazy boy a total crackhead " he smiled while reading the text which was the reply of his last text .

"Oh ok I'm crazy then what are you " he sent the message smile never leaving his face

"I'm an human and mentally stable one "

" Oh so am i " tae typed while smiling foolishly.

" You don't seem to be mentally stable but a crazy one for sure" at jungkook's answer tae's jaw dropped.

Days passed and their friendship deepened. As jungkook was free nowadays he used to give all of his attention to tae. They both saw each other's pictures. And call and talk on video calls all day long .

" Jeon i have sent you message in the morning And look at the time now I don't wanna talk to you did you hear me " tae said after picking up the call and end the call right then .

He thought jungkook will call him again but he didn't receive not even a text from the other side . And another day passed like this. he moved around anxiously, but there was no response from the other side so he decided to text again .

"You have changed jeon You must have found someone else" He sent a message saying in a damp tone. Coz in these days its become his habit to talk with jungkook he feel incomplete without talking to jungkook. But there was no response from the other side the other one has not even seen the messages.
He fell asleep crying . He had attached the relationship of few days to his heart he just can't control the way his heart always want to talk with jungkook .

When he wake up in the morning the first text he got was from jungkook .

"Good morning carino " tae got really mad after seeing that . Like jungkook was acting as he didn't just ignored him for 2 days straight.

"Jeon I am angry with you if you wanna talk with me then you have to convince me " he make angry face after sending the message.

Jeon always treats tae like child he always care for him . Now tae was badly attached with him or you can say addicted.

" jeon Why do you call me carino " tae was talking with him when a sudden question popped in his mind .

" Because everyone calls you as tae but you are carino just for me so i give you the name only i can call you with ...... coz I'm different from everyone " jungkook said while smiling..

"carino am coming back from london so my phone will be switched off for two days " tae become sad after hearing it ..

" Jeon how will i live for soo long without you" said with the most sad tone ever ..

" Taehyung am just a good friend of yours don't make myself an addition for you" jungkook's voice as cold as ice as as he spoke leaving taehyung shocked this is the first time taehyung heard jungkook talking to him in this tone he never did before.

" Ok ok don't be rude " tae said while pouting.

"Ok then bye am gonna rest for a while " jungkook said as he cut the call .

Tae was about to cry coz of the way jungkook talked with him at last he cried and send jungkook a message while crying..

"You are very bad you always make me cry " and that's how he spent his another night ..

____________________

"What's happening with me .Me who is rude to everyone Why am listening to him me how never care for anyone why am caring about him " while smoking cigarette jungkook was looking outside his phone was switched off from two days.

" No i can't fall for him i just love the way he talks its very interesting just that " Taking a puff of a cigarette. Its feels like he was convincing himself ..

While thinking of tae he switched on his phone and see there was so many messages from tae the ones he send while crying ..

" You have changed jeon you must have found someone now it doesn't bother you if i go to hell or anywhere.." after seeing every message he smile .

"What a crazy boy . I don't know why but hearing jeon from your mouth sounds heavenly to me" .. jungkook smile as he trace his fingers on the screen where tae was smiling in a picture ...

" I can't keep him in dark i have to tell him the truth i don't want him to dream about things which can never happen"

______________________...

sir all of the refills have delivered I keep them in the basement would you like to see" his one of the trusted man jungmin said to him who was busy smoking staring at nothing.

" Bring the AK47 " he said leaning on his chair.

"Yes sir" jungmin leave from there

"Look my life is a mess i don't have any guarantee of my life how can i bring a fairy like you in my life  i reek of sins my life is surrounded by guns , enemies, you are a light and am darkness how can we stay in the same place "he was not a child to not understand what's in taehyung's heart but he just can't give him what's he want.

"Sir here it is" he come out of his thoughts when jungmin  place a box Infront of jungkook

" Open it" he ordered.

Jungmin handed him the gun who started examining it .

" I Wonder who will be the first and the lucky one to get shot with this masterpiece " he said tracing the gun with his fingers.

" Just tell me the name sir i will bring that person Infront of you " jungmin said .

" I'll I'll jungmin just wait" he smirked
They stop talking when jungmin phone ringed.

" Sir choi is calling " jungmin said pulling his phone from his pocket.

" Pick up the call "jungkook said sitting on his chair as jungmin Pick up the call.

" Sir he wanna talk to you" jungmin said .

"Put the phone on speaker."

" Speak sir is listening " jungmin said putting the phone on speaker.

" Hello almighty jeon jungkook can we meet i have an offer for you " Choi said from the other side of phone.

" What kind of offer are you talking about " jungkook said frowning.

" Can we meet mr jeon jungkook i know only you can do that I'm sure you'll like the offer" choi said

" Ok in xxx club at sharp 10pm" jungkook motion jungmin to cut the call

" But sir-"

"Lets go There and see what he can offer jeon jungkook " jungkook said taking a long puff from the cigarette lastly he dump his head under his feet heel .