Vacation fun...

You are going in a vacation by yourself. You decide to rent a hotel room. You go to your room but when you go in you see a really handsome guy. You are confused why is he there. You ask him why is he here if this is your room. And he says he doesn't know either. So you go to the reception and ask why is there another person in your room. And they say they didn't know and apologise but they don't have more spaces so you have to stay in that room. You go back to the room and tell the guy that you have to stay there with him because they don't have any more space. He understands the situation. You are a bit happy because you have to stay in a room with a really good looking guy. And then you find out that the room only has one bed. You ask him if he could do something about it. He says that he could sleep on the floor. You say that would be unfair so you change your mind and disagree. He asks you if you want to be friends with him. You say yes. You guys go to the beach together. And you guys vent to a small restaurant and he offered to pay for your food to repay you because of the hotel room. You refuse because you know its not his fault. He pays for your food anyways. You thank him and you guys go back to the hotel because it got dark. He again offers to sleep on the floor but you refuse again. You two agree to sleep in one bed. You are a bit nervous about this. He says that he will go take a shower. You say okay and you will go after him. He goes to take a shower. He gets out of the shower and he only wears pants. You see his hot body and blush again and got nervous. He sees the look on your face and smirks. You says that you will take a shower now. He say okay. You go in the shower and you see a note on the wall that says: Next time you should join me! You blush again and writes on the note: Okay. You finished showering and you get out of the shower. You only wear a bra and panties. He sees you at blushes hard. He says that you look beautiful. You say thanks. He asks if you are gonna sleep like that. You say yes. He smirks. You get nervous AGAIN. You decide to get in bed and sleep then you feel him touching your waist. You get mad because he promised he won't touch you. You tell him to stop and he does. You want to sleep but you feel butterflies in your stomatch because of the way he touched you. You get a bit closer to him and he gets closer to you. You feel his thing getting hard. And you get a bit scared but he tells you to don't worry. You don't really trust him. He doesn't do anything to you just hugs you. You feel awkward because you literally met him today. You two wake up and you ask him if he did anything to you. He says no (he is telling the truth). You thank him. You say that you are going to eat breakfast. He says that he will go with you. He offers to pay for your food again and you refuse again but he pays again anyways. You ask him how can he afford all this. He says that he is rich. You guys sit down at a table and start to eat. He asks you to be his girlfriend. You say: Isn't this a bit early? He apologises but he says that he likes you. You say you like him too. You two finished eating so he says that he will go to a shop nearby. You say okay and go back to the hotel. He comes back with a bouquet of roses. You get suprised. He says that this is for you. You blush and thank him...The story ends...