𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The next few weeks were a mess. Lee Know wouldn't miss a chance to bother Han and tease him about some stupid mistake he accidentally made. Han wasn't innocent though. He teased him back of course. And just like that, these two who shared a hot one night stand, became rivals.

"UGHHH!! LEE KNOW! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY COFFEE MUG???" Han stroked his hands through his hair in order to calm himself down and not punch someone on accident.

"Huh? You mean this one?" Lee Know smirked, holding up a pink coffee mug with a unicorn on it. Han blushed out of embarassement and stormed towards Minho, an angry look on his face. He tried snatching it out of the other's hand, but since Lee Know was taller than him, there was no chance of taking it. He jumped up and was happy when he grabbed the mug from Lee Know's hand, but frowned when he lost his balance and fell straight onto him.

He pushed himself up a bit and looked straight into Lee Know's eyes, getting lost in the moment, before they heard a knock on the door. Both of them quickly stood up and dusted off their clothes. "Come in." Han cleared his throat and spoke, setting the mug next to the coffee machine.

Their CEO, Bangchan, walked in and gave them a folder with lots of files in it. "Review this until this evening. I know it's a lot, but it'll be easy if the two of you work together." Han was just staring at his boss with his mouth hung open, switching from looking at his CEO to the folder and to Lee Know. He was about to protest, when Lee Know suddenly interrupted him. "Yes sir, we'll get it done immediately."

Bangchan gave them a small smile and walked out of their shared office, closing the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, Han turned to Lee Know. "I wil NOT work with you! Never! Not today, not tomorrow, not in three years!" He spat and turned away, pouting. Lee Know did the same and scoffed "Tsk, you think I wanted this? This is just our job, we have to do this in order to get money." Han was flustered and tried finding words. "Uh-yes-I-of course! I knew that." A smile crept onto Minho's face, but he quickly replaced it with a frown and sat down on his chair, reading through the files. 

Han was awkwardly standing there until Lee Know turned around and looked at him, rolling his eyes. "Just sit down, I won't bite you." Han raised an eyebrow and stepped away. "You sure? Those teeth do look a bit sharp..." He spoke, rubbing his chin, pretending to think really hard about something.

Lee Know sighed and got up, grabbing the other's arm and pulling him with him. He threw him onto the other chair and sat down on his own chair again, continuing to read through the documents. Han sat in his chair and looked everywhere but the guy in front of him. After a few minutes, his gaze accidentally landed on Lee Know and he couldn't tear it away.

He analyzed his features and noticed all the little details about him and how gorgeous he looked,but before he could slip into daydreams, he slapped himself.