Prologue: Kicked out of the Heroes Party

the scene takes place with two twin brothers named Y/N and ran Shroud.

as they entered a room where where a heroes party led by a blond young man named Arios as he gives them a small smile

Arios: hey Y/N hey Rein.

Y/N: Arios.

Rein: What's with the urgent call? Are we going on another job or something? 

Arios: no we're letting you go

both boys widen their eyes in shock.

Y/N: What?

Rein: wait a minute Are you sure this isn't some sort of joke?

Arios loses his smile as he slams his fist down on the table while looking at them in a serious tone.

Arios: We're not playing a joke on you two.

Y/N: But why?

Leane looked at the two before chuckling as she tipped her hat down. 

Leane: Really? Isn't it obvious even to you?

Leane walked over to the two and looked up at them as she had a smirk on her face.

Leane: It's because your both feeble, useless losers. And you bring absolutely nothing to this group. You get it? You both don't do anything but hold us back! Just having you two in the party is more trouble than it's worth. 

Arios: Honestly, I can't believe you never noticed. You both never done any damage to our enemies, and we're constantly having to lay our lives on the line just to rescue you both. The only thing you both provide is scouting and loot transport with the animals you've tamed. Doesn't that sound pretty worthless to the both of you? Sounds worthless to me.

Y/N: I... no...

just then while the party talks among themselves Y/N noticed Rain pulling off his robe and walked away as he does so as well hours later they were outside as they try to think on what to do now.

???: It's Y/N and Rein!

they looked up before turning to see three children ran over to them with smiles on their faces. Two boys and a girl ran over and stood in front of them as one of the boys smiled with the girl.