Dreaded Force

Stiles stares, wide-eyed, as he tries to process what the hell his life has come to. Logically, he knows. But Iron Man just kicked in his door and accused him, rightly so, of throwing a robot across the room with only his mind and his werewolf boyfriend is about three seconds from lunging across the bed and doing damage. What the actual fuck?

He grips Derek's arm tightly to ground him as he thinks. Bonus is Derek's growl isn't so loud it rattles the pictures on the wall.

"Wha-"

"Shh!" Stiles flails his free hand at Stark in a motion to zip it. He needs to think. When he got back from the lab, his only worry was reassuring Derek and his dad. He was already off-kilter and he purposefully let Friday monitor the lab in case he was triggered. Which meant what actually happened was recorded. Stark could easily review the footage and see that Barnes didn't kick anything.

"Shit," he huffs, falling back on the bed and pulling the covers over his face. "Shit shit shit!"

"Uh, can I talk now?" Stark asks.

Stiles kicks in that direction, not that he expects to hit anything. "I don't know, can you?" he asks in true smartass fashion.

"I'm ignoring you," Stark says.

With a huff, Stiles pulls the covers off his face. He wants to face his doom head on, even though Derek is the one holding Stark's attention.

"Why are your eyes red?!"

"Colored contacts," Stiles snaps. "Will you get the hell out of our bedroom?"

"Now," Derek growls. Stiles loosens his grip on Derek's arm only to hit him. He can't explain away a fucking growl.

Sure enough, Stark points at Derek and his eyes widen.

"I am not doing this right now," Stiles says loudly. "I want to sleep and deal with this shit after the sun has fucking risen. Go. Away." Stark stays right where he is and Stiles is about to get his growl on if the man doesn't move. "I will address this later. La-ter. Go away until the sun is fucking up in the sky."

Stark blinks and for once since he's known the man, he actually does as he's told. Before he does, he uses two fingers to make the I'm watching you gesture. Stiles rolls his eyes because he's finally killed Friday so no, the man will not be watching them.

He falls back against the bed again with a groan. Derek doesn't join him until their front door slams closed. "Why is this my life? The one time I purposefully go under surveillance is the one time shit happens and Stark sees it."

Now sitting on the bed properly, Derek frowns at their open bedroom door. "We knew it was going to be a possibility. You said it yourself when Peter was working on the contract."

"I know. I just thought that since I made it this far, it wasn't going to be a problem. There goes my ego."