ITS TOO DAMN EARLY FOR THIS SH*T......Chapter 8!

I stood there in disbelief as I stared at both of my parents, I didn't really say anything. I've been taking care of myself for a while ever since my brother left for the army and they've just been working and going on dates with each other in the meanwhile, while Carter was in war, did they really care about their children?

I shook my head, one more time. Then I stared down at the ground. 

"God you're such a damn disgrace in this family? I bet you're the reason why Carter died. why did we even have you?" I heard my father say I felt very hurt by his words, but yet I felt my blood slightly boil.. I looked up at my father, and he did not have a pleased look on his face. My mother was only happy because she got her Chanel purse back...

"Are going to say something in defense or are you just gonna be a fucking pussy about it?"
My father asked me as he stood and shuffled closer to me, but my mother pushed him away, and then walked up to me, and said, in a somewhat usual bitter tone that she had

"God why did I even marry this man?... But besides that, why did you take MY $2500 purse to your friends house?"
I hesitated at her question and looked up at her, telling her the truth completely flew out of the window soon as they came home, so I decided to try to come up with an excuse... "uhh uhm..-we were just playing around and I thought since it's your least expensive purse and you don't really use it I thought it would be OK to use it for a single day and then I would give it back.."

My mom stared at me and then stared at me and suspicion, and then scoffed, and she completely bought it.
My mom looked up away from me, and then back at my father, and I finally got a glimpse of her outfit..

she was wearing black designer heels. I honestly can't tell what brand and she's wearing a tight businesswoman like dress and she had her makeup done all fine and pretty and she even had French tipped Nails , then I glanced at my father. He had his usual messy look with his hair, his usual button up with a necktie and formal slacks.

As I continue to study my parents's work outfits they slowly crept away from the kitchen and upstairs my father wanted to stay in the kitchen, and probably yell at me, but my mother dragged him away.....

I stayed down at the first floor of the house, kind of messing with my socks on the wooden floors. I kinda slit around. I really didn't have much to do so. I decided to go back into my room and maybe call butters and maybe plan some thing ...

I ran upstairs with my hand, gliding up the rail, and then I slid and turned to my door and close the door and tossed my phone onto my desk and hopped into my chair, and I stared out of the window that was facing directly at my desk, we had a small dogwood tree and our neighbors house in front of it I could see their backyard and their back windows..

It took me a while to realize whose house it was and it was the new kids house. I continued to stare at it noticing that one of the windows was open and it had blue curtains flowing out of it, and to my surprise, I saw him the new kid and he's trying on these weird goofy outfits, but I quickly looked away realizing it was rude for me to stare and so I went back to what I was doing searching through my contacts for butters.

until I heard some wrestling in my tree. I saw the same hooded figure from a couple days ago his back was facing my window and he did some parkour moves into the new kids window. I stared at the duo looks like they were having a conversation and I was curious what is Mysterion doing with the new kid and then I realized "what if Mysterion notices me? what if he figures out who I am? -OH GOSH..."

I started to panic a bit as my eyes continue to shift around in my window, staring at the duo and I decided to text butters and tell him what's going on .

——————————————————
Butters!

Y/n: BUTTERS HOLY SHIT DUDE I JUST SAW MYSTERION. HES IN MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE RIGHT NOW...

What-? REALLY?? :Butters

Y/n: YEAH DUDE. WHAT SHOULD I DO??
——————————————————
But then I got no response, and I felt a presence staring at me. I look up from my phone and stare out of my window, and right there was Mysterion in my tree on the branch closest to my window, staring at me....

This sent a shiver down my spine, and I dropped my phone on my desk and stare directly back at him. It's kind of like we were having a staring battle...
Mysterion narrowed his eyes at me as if he's trying to figure something out and my hands started to tremble but I put them in my pockets

Mysterion continued To climb closer but then stopped... and stared at my desk and trashcan where they still had some remnants of my old hero costume...

"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐲?"