Part 1

Rick is highly irritable, especially when it comes to people not listening to his instructions. He had warned (Y/n), told them not to go out with the group when they went scavenging because they had only recently been injured.

But (Y/N) didn’t listen.

“What the hell were you thinkin’?” He asks after pulling (Y/N) aside from the rest of the group. His tone is steady and his voice is even.. but his anger is clear from the way his eyes narrow. To say he’s upset is an understatement.

I sigh. "I'm sorry Rick okay?"

“Sorry?” He scoffs and his eyes narrow even further. “Sorry is somethin’ ya say when ya run into somebody at the store
(Y/N).. Not when you risk the lives of a whole group of people.”

I look at him. "So would a kiss help?"

“What’d you say?” He pauses suddenly. stunned for a second. The corners of his lips curl up in an amused smirk for a second but it quickly disappears as his glares back down at them.

“Did you jus’ ask me if a kiss would help?”

I sigh again. "Would a kiss help? Would it make this different? Would it make this "sorry" not something that you'd say when you run into someone at a store? Hm?"

“Do you really wanna find out?” He says, his tone even and his eyes unblinking but his smirk is still present on his lips.

"Will it make you less angry at me? Will you forgive me?"

His smirk grows a little. “I might forgive ya sooner if you shut up and kissed me.”

"Well then." I push Rick back against a wall and start making out with him.

His hands finds my waist and he pulls my closer as we continue to kiss. He breaks it away momentarily to catch his breath.

“Where.. did this idea come from?”

I stare into his light blue eyes. "The day I first laid on eyes on you."

His smirk returns. “That long huh?”

I smirk. "Yeah"

He laughs quietly. “Damn.. and jus’ now ya decided it was right time for a kiss?”

I nod.

His lips find mine again, his hands find my waist once again as he pulls me close. The kiss is deep and passionate, Rick seems to be losing himself in the moment.

I moan as he continues to kiss me.

He pulls away again at some point to catch his breath.

“Damn, that was.. pretty great.”

I nod. "Still angry at me?"

He sighs and leans in once more for a short kiss.

“A hell of a lot less angry.”

I smirks knowing I at least made him less angry then what he was before.

“But I’m not totally done bein’ mad just yet. Ya needa be punished.”

"Oh?" My smirk grows wider.

“Yeah.. definitely needa be punished.” He whispers, his hands beginning to roam again to my waist.

"What's the punishment Ricky?"

“How long can ya hold your breath (Y/N)?” He asks, leaning in and placing his forehead against mine.

"Why?" I smirk.

His hands roam to my back. His voice is low and hushed as his lips are close to my collar bone.

TonightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara