*Co-workers pt.1*

BEFOR THIS STARTS HERE IS EVERYONES ROLLS IN THIS ONE SHOT I WILL DO A PART TWO SO IF YOU WANT ANYONE ADDED JUST TELL ME<3
Sam-waiter Age-25
Jake-1st bartender Age-23
Colby-2nd Bartender Age-25
Kat- Assistant Manager Age-21
Tara-Hostess Age-21
Scuff-Waiter Age-24
Johnnie-New hire/Waiter Age-24

I WENT BACK TWO YEARS ON THEIR AGES BTW !!

Jake's pov
I walk into the restaurant 10 minutes early for my shift and start to make small talk with the hostess (Tara) "Hey Tara I heard there's a new waiter starting today." "Uh yea his name is Johnnie I think" I nodded and checked the time before saying by to Tara and walking over to the bar I go behind it and decided to ask more about the new guy to my coworkers that pass by. I see scuff but he's not the type to like being distracted while trying to carry items to tables so I wait for Sam or Kat to pass and thankfully Sam walks by and doesn't seem busy. I place two shots in front of a regular and call Sam over. "Hey Sam do you know anything about the new waiter?" "Not really just his name Johnnie but Kat is supposed to call everyone back to talk about it before his shift" I smile then he goes to talk to Colby like he always does. I continue to serve drinks and Sam goes back to his tables. "Have fun flirting with Sam Colby?" "Bro that joke is getting old" he nudged my arm and has a huge smirk on his face "Okay 'joke'" I smile at him before we all get called to the kitchen "As some of you may know we have a new waiter joining us. His name is Johnnie and he's 24. Since he's new.." she pointed to the waitresses and waiters "Try and help him we don't need another person quitting" she looked at me "and Jake since Colby is working today you need to introduce Johnnie to everyone and show him where everything is" I roll my eyes "can't the waiters do that?" "No it's to busy tonight! The bar is fine with just Colby! Do what your told" I groaned as everyone exited the kitchen went back to their job except me I told Colby since it 'wasn't to busy' is Kats words that I would be right back and went up to talk to Tara "why are you up here Colby doesn't need help?" "Not that I know of I just wanna be here to greet the new waiter" I gave a grin to Tara before standing next to her stand "no you just want to see if he's hot." "You could be right but I won't tell you" just then a guy with black hair about my length with eye makeup on walks in "my eyes jolt up to see him wearing a workers uniform everything but a name tag. I shot him a smile "you must be Johnnie!" He smiles back "yea I am..um the manager told me someone was going to show me around?" He seemed nervous but I tried not to focus on it and considered it was his first day "yea that me I'm jake! I'm the bartender." Tara reaches under the hostess podium and hands Johnnie a name tag "here! And im Tara by the way the hostess of you couldn't tell."Johnnie took the name tag from Tara "nice to meet you" Johnnie tried to put the name tag on but the type of fabric it was he couldn't get the pin part to go in. "Here let me do it.." I grabbed the pin from Johnnie's hand and leaned down to his chest and put the pin in when I leaned back up his face was bright red. "You okay?" He quickly nodded "okay I'll show you around" I walked him into the bar area and introduced him to Colby. "This is Colby he's the other bartender." Colby reached out his hand and Johnnie shook it before Colby's attention was took from Sam calling his name. I rolled my eyes "that's Sam the blonde boy he's also a waiter like you. Him and Colby are iN lOve!" Colby shot me and look before talking to Sam again i saw Johnnie smile and cover his mouth to hold on a laugh. "Last but not least over there is scuff but he doesn't like being bothered when he's busy." "He looks cool" I didn't know why but I felt myself get mad when Johnnie said that. "You already know Kat the assistant manager." I showed Johnnie the essentials and he clocked in and I went back to the bar and started to serve people and check ids. Glancing over at Johnnie ever now and then making sure he was okay couple times we locked eyes and I could see him get flustered. I could feel myself blush and apparently Colby was watching. "Ooo someone's in loveee~" I laughed and served a woman a margarita before turning back to Colby "here you go ma'am!..no im not Colby just.. making sure he's okay.." "first stage denial.." Colby said looking at me smirking. By the end of the night while we were closing up I saw Johnnie talking to Tara and I walked up to them. "Hey! What are you guys talking about?" They kinda went silent before Tara spoke, "nothing..just how his day was!" When me and Colby finished up cleaning the bar I went to go leave before someone grabbed my sleeve to see Johnnie "oh hey Johnnie! What is it?" "Can you drive me home I don't have a license.." I laughed "sure if that's what you want" I walked Johnnie out to my car and opened the passenger door for Johnnie "here you go princess~" I said jokingly and closing the door when he got in. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car. "Where do you live?" "In the apartment about 15 minutes away." "Wait the #### apartments? Same you must be the new neighbor everyone is talking about." "Yea.." he let out a tiny chuckle before we arrived around 14 minutes later. We got out the car and I locked it before we walked in and got into the elevator. "What's your floor?" "5th" "really? Same I'll walk you to your apartment" Johnnie smiled and the elevator opened and we stepped out I walked Johnnie to his apartment and when he walked in I felt kinda sad when I didn't feel his presence I shook it off and walked to my apartment opened the door. I went into my room and got changed before plopping onto my bed and fell asleep.

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO DONT WORRY I WORKED TWO HOURS ON THIS I HOPE YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE THIS! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!<3 - Lacey/Author

Word count without A/N:1136!

SPECIAL THX ILYSM!!

SPECIAL THX ILYSM!!❤