My Past. My Future. My Hell.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
"Police grade, you're not getting out of those, princess."
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"Sam, Let's just go, okay? She's fine.", I hear muffled voices and I try to open my eyes, my eyelids heavy.

"No, Dean, what if she wakes up while we're gone?", I hear another voice and I frown, feeling heavy covers over my legs and arms, "We need to talk to her first."

"Fine.", I hear him reply as his footsteps grow closer to me, I squint due to the bright lights and attempt to piece together where I am.

I feel the covers being ripped off of me, a sudden cold shock hitting my body causing me to finally wake up fully.

"Good morning, sunshine.", Dean says, smiling down on me and I immediately sit up in the bed, crawling away from him.

"Where am I?", I question, looking around for anything familiar but coming up short.

"Rockford, Illinois.", Dean shorts, walking out of the room and into the motel bathroom.

"Rockford- Why am I in Rockford?", I ask, looking to Sam, desperate for answers.

"Listen, Sharona, I know you're freaked out, but I promise we're not going to hurt you.", He tried to comfort me but his attempts are futile.

"You kidnapped me.", I spit and he sighs, pursing his lips and looking deep into my eyes.

Something about the way his eyebrows pull upward and his eyes plead with mine makes me want to hear him out.

"It's not kidnapping if you're an adult, right?", Dean's voice muffled by the toothbrush in his mouth as he walks out of the bathroom, turning to Sam to make sure he's correct but Sam doesn't look away from me, ignoring him.

"Our Dad left us this, back in October.", He says, handing me a folder with pictures of me, my apartment, my favorite bar... this is my whole life, "He didn't say much, just to find you."

"Safe and Sober, too.", Dean shouts from the bathroom, spitting into the sink. Sam rolls his eyes, looking back to me

"Yes, to keep you safe and sober, but this is why we found you, okay? Nothing in there suggests that we'd want to hurt you right?", Sam says, and I close the folder, handing it back to him.

"And taking me from the only home I've ever known is helping me how, exactly?", I question and I hear Dean gag.

"Sorry, you know when you're brushing your tongue and you—", He starts but Sam cuts him off.

"We saw the bags, we know you've been running for a while now. Why?", Sam asks and I shrug, thinking back to all the times demons have found me in the past.

"I'm very well known, you're aren't the only people to find me and crash my party.", I mumble, looking around the room.

I could see my bags stacked against the wall, recognizing the blue patterns.

"So you're hunters, then?", I ask and Sam nods.

"Yes, were your parents... were they hunters too?", He asks and I clench my jaw, staring blankly at him.