~Hey Duckling~ Chapter 2

Warnings: BLOWJOBB 😨😨 and some funny moments 

YIPPIE ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur's POV: 

I wake up in the morning like usual at 6:15 am because my Job is strict,stupid, but it makes a lot of money! I grab one of my many suits because the dress code is to only wear suits! After I'm done changing, I walk downstairs to see my agent Ash. My agent is very nice but talks about some Samuel guy a lot and it's really weird.

 I say goodbye to my agent and thank him for letting me stay at his house for a while. I leave the house and start driving to my new favourite coffee shop named 'Cafe of The Sea' it was a very gay and odd name but had good coffee!

 "Oh hey Jake! I'll just have an Americano please." I know I like my coffee bitter and flavourless but I like it. "Here's your order Mr.Soot! Have a great day and thank you for our things around the world like uh uh our computers, phones, PCs, Laptops, and everything else! I just can't thank you enough Mr. Soot!" "Oh no problem Jake!" Jake my favourite barista is a normal Masc non-binary with you guessed it Blue hair! I leave the coffee shop and head into my car. 

I made it to the StawLick headquarters that normal people just tend to think it's a normal Bank. "Hello sir what can I help you with today?" "Oh I would just like StrawLick Titty Milk drink!" The lady understood what I meant and said to follow her. Don't question the code my boss wanted the code to be like that-

"Okay sir what day did Mr.Schlatt make StrawLick?" "Right after he murder his best friend Charlie Slimecicle." We have to take this test every day to pass it through and go to the meeting. "Okay sir! Who is Mr.Schlatts favourite employee in the whole wide world?" I knew this question was easy because he makes it so obvious. "Mr.Soot is his favourite employee." The lady smiled and whispered "great job Wilbur! I wish I was in your spot and be in there talking with Mr.Schaltt!" I smiled at my friend and whispered back "it's okay Niki! One day I will make a business much much bigger than StrawLick and we will be powerful!"I promised Niki. She put me into the secret elevator and pushed the button to go down while waving at me. 

I walked in the dark brown room with a Fish Tank and a really big meeting table with Chairs all around them. "Ah! My favourite employee Wilbur Soot! How ya been?" Taking his hand out to shake Wilbur's hand. "Been pretty good sir!" His hands gribbed my pretty hard it almost hurt. "Take a seat Mr.Soot!" He showed me to the seat I've already known of.

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy and wannabe get to the point!) 

"So big guys! I've been thinking about adding another question to the code! Anyone here know about my ex fiance?" Mr.Schlatt is gay? The owner of StrawLick is gay? I mean he said it a lot but I thought he was joking about it! We all shock our heads signing no. "Well Fellas my ex fiance is called.. Alex Quackity!" I stood there in shcok a little bit. The man I had made out with is my Bosses ex fiance?! Quackity use to be engaged to Mr.Schaltt?! But why would he leave him? He's the second most richest man in the world? "He called off the wedding on me because I was apparently 'abusing' him, which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in all my time of living my shit life!" I just sat there fiddling with my fingers trying not to make it obvious I've kissed his ex fiance- "As I was saying boys, the new code that will be added is 'Who is Mr.Schlatt's ex fiance?' And the thing you shall say to that is 'Mr.Schlatt's ex fiance is Alex Quackity.' We got that clear fellas?" I nodded but I didn't want to! It was a reflex I had because I've been working with him since 2001! (might change that year later...)

(MORE TIME SKIPS SRRY!!)

I had just parked outside Quackity's apartment and it's 4:25 PM and I knew he was getting ready for me to walk in that door right now, little does he know is that I'm always on the exact time.