«Chapter Two»

Boring class and repeated schedules..
_________________________________________

I yawned as Mrs. Caramia went on about her lecture, my attention drifting away from he words time-to-time.

'Why was everything these days feel like it's getting repeated? This is so boring now..'

I thought to myself,  taking down some random things I hear from my teacher that she says at random times. The lecture goes on, my attention drifting more and more further away from the lecture.

  I heard some shuffling besides me and turned my head to look at the cause of the sound.

It was Fiercina, she ripped off a blank page from her notebook and scribbled down something in it before pass it to me.

"Brooo patrick was stealing glances at me earlier *blushes*"

I chuckled slightly reading her note, this dumbass really forgot she ain't on character ai. I wrote a small note back.

"U sure yo dumbass ain't hallucinating?"

I giggled, passing back the note. Before turning my attention back to the teacher, she was going on and on and ON. Maybe if this lecture was actually interesting, I would've paid attention on it but I guess
you can't have nice things in this world.

.

I keep zoning out throughout the lesson, while also passing notes to Fiercina time-to-time.

I laid my head on the desk, about to fall asleep then suddenly the bell rang, meaning it was morning break for 15 minutes.

"Finally! I can talk to my pookie wookie PATrIcK!" My best friend cheered as I cringed at her nickname for him.

"The unemployed single dad looking one? Don't you have a crush on some guy named Gerard too?" I asked her while putting my notebook to my bag.

"We don't talk about that, let's just say that's a reason why I like 'two in one' coffee!~" She chuckled, also cleaning up her stuff and got some snacks from her bag.

"What the hell do you mean two? There's also a guy named Frank.." I raised an eyebrow at her, snatching a snack from her hand to eat it for myself.

"Fine.. three in one."

"There's also a guy named-"

"FINE, ALL IN ONE."

»¿«

"Saying that I'll love you everyday was a lie, because each day you make me question if I'm even deserving of loving you."

==================

Mcr reference 👀👀

390 words