Chapter 8

+Acting

Precap
Are you not thinking about your best friend and ex boyfriend.

Ex
It hurts so much.

I....

Save it.

Rakshit dekho humare jamai aaye hai came the voice of Aakansha's mother Sunanda.
She was standing at the entrance welcoming the newly weds.

She never thought she will witness such a warm welcome from Sunanda aka Mrs Raichand. Her husband joined after a while.

Humeh zyada miss toh nahi Kiya na asked Mrs Raichand while grabbing manasvi hands and dragging her to the couch , Aahaan followed closely. He could see manasvi was a nervous wreck around them.

Manasvi why don't you go show aahaan your room freshen up and come down to have dinner with us. With each word manasvi's eyes widen.
Which room? She muttered lowly.

Silly child just because now you live in a fairytale like house don't you remember the way to your room. Forget it I will ask sheetal to show you the way.

Sheetal sheetal
The maid came running down the stairs.

Yes ma'am she came panting all sweaty probably was doing some heavy work.

'What were you doing upstairs?'

'Ma'am you told me to Clean the guest room.'
Aahaan looked at Mrs Raichand questioningly.

Ab toh pol khul jaayega.

The stare made Mrs Raichand stutter in her speech

'Whe... when did I tell you to clean the guest room?'

Ma'am you only...
Go help Rita to cook in the kitchen.
But ma'am you...

"You just shut up. Can't you understand human language. Go do your work.
Manasvi beta your room is adjacent to mine. Go show aahaan the way."

That guestroom is designed for a purpose. It has a hidden camera which the old couple has direct access to. Why would they want us to spend the night there.

Inke dimaag meh exactly chal kya raha hai.

We went to freshen up one after the other when it was my turn to go and aahan was leaving the bathroom I pushed him inside and closed the door behind me. Let them think whatever they want.
----------*----------*---------*---------
Aahaan
I was frustrated to say the least. Confused by her actions. For god sake I had wasted my time in selecting a gift for her and what did she do.

She released the bird from the cage.

Then I remembered I have to tell her about our stay in Raichand mansion. Which I did.
I couldn't understand why she didn't want to stay at her maternal place and instead left to complete my pending work.

I have arranged a doctor and two nurses to stay in our  absence.
After saying our bye to maa we left for Raichand's.

This people's acting I tell you is getting on my nerves. If not for maa I would have never stepped in this place. I can't handle their sugarcoated words but can't show it as I don't know what equation they share with manasvi.

I thought to ask her later.
The room was decent I had my shower when I came out she suddenly pushed me inside and locked the door behind her.

What is all these?

           --------------------
Words count 514