𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Pov Jiwoong

"Ay, where is he going?"

Seobin, who knew nothing about Ricky, asked. Matthew looked at Jiwoong, then Seobin, and then Jiwoong again.

"I can't just let him go."

The elder said, and tried to run behind Ricky, but for some reason, Matthew stopped him.

"No. Don't go."

"What? Are you crazy? What if he thinks that I don't give a damn about him so I don't follow him?"

"He won't think that. Ricky's a unique boy. He doesn't want anybody to run behind him. Leave him alone for a bit, to think about it, and he will come back."

The keys were luckily on the door, so Jiwoong went in the house, took off his shoes and Ricky's jacket, and sat on the couch.

He must be really cold right now.

He couldn't stop thinking about him. He was worried. He was just sitting there for half an hour, and in his mind, there were only five questions.

Is he okay? Where is he? Isn't he cold? Is he crying? Is he conscious?

He didn't care about the reason he left. He only wanted to know if Ricky was okay at that time.

"Hyung!"

Seobin shouted, and then Jiwoong realised what was wrong with Ricky. He was jealous of him and Seobin.

"Yes?"

"Wow, this door is so confusing. It took time to open it. Anyways, I just wanted to check up on you and ask you if Ricky's okay."

"Maybe. I don't know."

The younger sighed, and sat next to his elder friend, gently wrapping his hands around him.

But Jiwoong pushed him back slightly, and got up. He just looked away, trying to hold back his tears.

"You never said no to a hug. What's wrong?"

"I'm going to find him."

"Matthew said-"

"I don't care. I want to find him. I have to. It's my duty as his... For now friend to take care of him as long as I'm alive."

Jiwoong coldly said, but he felt bad, so he quickly hugged Seobin, and ran out of the house, ignoring Matthew who tried to stop him.

He was looking for Ricky like crazy, like his life was depending on him. Tho it really was.

"Where the fuck are you, Ricky?"

Jiwoong whispered, starting to worry a lot about him. He really couldn't find him anywhere.

He kneeled down, in the middle of the road, looking around him, feeling tears streaming down his face.

He wanted to find him. He had to find him. He couldn't imagine his life without at least knowing he's okay.

There was nothing else to do. He knew that Ricky would never pick up the phone when he was like that.

And what if one of his injuries hurt bad again and he was in danger? Jiwoong wouldn't be able to help him.

He knew that Ricky wasn't right for being jealous, but also didn't want to blame him. He'd feel the same.

Ricky was nowhere to be found. He had left his keys on the door and just left, without letting anybody know.

He was missing the whole day. Nobody knew where he was. None of his friends did.

It was getting late, and Jiwoong had to go back home. He was freezing, and he had definitely gotten sick since he was out all day long.

He went to his house, but didn't change his clothes. They still had Ricky's perfume on them.

None of the people Jiwoong had met had this perfume. So Jiwoong was able to recognise him from his smell.

He was holding Ricky's jacket tightly, hugging it, and smelling it again and again. He was scared.

Scared that he wouldn't see him ever again. Scared that something bad had happened to him.

That night, he couldn't even close his eyes. He was laying on his bed, holding the younger boy's jacket tightly.

He couldn't get him off his mind even for a second. He wanted to see him again. As soon as possible.

He teared up again, and grabbed his phone. No messages, no calls. No one had found him.

Where are you, my love?

Jiwoong wanted to go look for him again, but it was really late, and it was dangerous at night.

Time was passing by, without Jiwoong sleeping. There was nobody who had found Ricky, so he couldn't sleep knowing he wasn't home safely.

Jiwoong's breath just stopped, as his tears kept rolling down his whole face and neck. He couldn't stop.

Why couldn't nobody find him? Both Jiwoong and Matthew were crying, worried about Ricky.

Matthew started looking for him once Jiwoong stopped. So Jiwoong was worried about him, too. It was late at night.

Until he finally got a call. Unfortunately, from a number he didn't know. But Jiwoong decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm pretty sure you're Jiwoong. Yeah, my name is Gyuvin, you don't know me, and right now, I'm with Ricky. I got your number from his phone, he wouldn't let me call you from his."

Once Jiwoong heard Ricky's name, his heart started to beat normally, and he could finally breathe well.

"Is he okay?!"

"He's drunk. I don't know when exactly was the last time he did that, because it's been a year since we talked. He can't stop calling your name. Can you please come and pick him up? I think he's crying cause of you."

He said the keyword. 'Crying'. And it made Jiwoong really sad, knowing that Ricky was crying because of him.

"Send me your location, please."

"On it right now. Byee."

Once Gyuvin sent him the address, Jiwoong ran out of his house, and called Matthew.

"Did you find him?!"

"Someone else did, but I know where he is! I'll come and get you. Where are you?"

"At his house."

Jiwoong started the engine, and drove through Ricky's house to pick Matthew up as fast as possible.

"So, where is he?!"

"At some Gyuvin guy's house."

"Oh, Gyuvin is still here?! I thought he moved out."

Jiwoong really wanted to ask Matthew how did he know who Gyuvin was, but he chose not to.