10. Not okay

(POV Kyojuro Rengoku)
I saw him. He was bleeding to death. He wasn't concouncious so he of course couldn't say anything. He needed help. I grabed him and putted him in my arms. "Please be okay.. please be okay.." I whispered to myself while carrying him to Sanemi and Muichiro. When they saw him, they were as horrified as I was. I even saw a tear in Muichiro's eye. "Is he gonna be okay?" Muichiro whispered. I heard the shaking in the tone he was talking in. He must really care about Giyuu. "I hope so..we need to get back to the HQ amd go to Kocho.." I replied sadly. "Rengoku, you sure you want to carry him? I can take him." Sanemi said with care. Since when was he nice? Oh right, because of Giyuu. "I'm fine.. Don't worry about it." I sighed and started walking back towards the HQ. The life of Giyuu was in my hands now. It was just about if I'm fast enough to get to Shinobu.

AFTER THEY GOT TO THE HQ:
I ran as fast as possible. Giyuu was really light which worried me too. But the most important thing was saving Giyuu's life. "KOCHO! KOCHO! KOCHO!" Sanemi yelled all around the HQ, trying to find Shinobu so she would help Giyuu. But she wasn't anywhere to find. Sanemi was furious and I was too because my emotions were mixed up now. Sadness, worry, anger, scaredness. Those four emotions that I felt now. I tried to be patient but I started to loose it because Sanemi still couldn't find Shinobu anywhere. Giyuu was dying in my arms, No, he's gonna be okay, right? I hope so..I was so scared. My head was spinning and Giyuu's blood was all around me because he kept bleeding worse and worse. Shit.. "KOCHO! THERE YOU ARE! WE NEED HELP! WE FOUND TOMIOKA! HE'S BLEEDING!" Sanemi finally found her and yelled at her with his worried tone. She gasped silently and came to me. "Oh shit..this doesn't look good.." she said and tried to keep her fake smile on while I was dying on the inside. "Follow me..maybe I can try something.." she sighed and started running towards her estate. I followed her as quick as possible and after like two minutes, we were in and I was placing Giyuu's bleeding body on the nearest bed. Shinobu started checking his breathing, pulse and hearbeat. It was slowly stopping. I panicked. My Giyuu was going to die.. I couldn't let that happen. "Kocho! You need to save him! He can't die.." I started tearing up as I saw his breathing slowing down. "Rengoku, get out of the room. I have an idea." She said, now finally worrying about him too. I nodded at her request and I slowly left the room, looking at him, maybe for the last time..

After some time outside, Shinobu told me to come in the room. I was scared but I tried to be optimistic and I was repeting to myself: "He's okay. He's okay. He's okay". When I walked into the room, Shinobu was sitting on a chair next to Giyuu's bed. She looked exhausted. I sat on the other side of the bed and looked at Giyuu. Shinobu cleaned the blood and tried to stop the bleedings. I also noticed that he has bandages around his wrists. I didn't care about them, but they still got me curious. "Is..is he gonna be okay?" I whispered with a little bit of hope. "I think so..but suddenly, his blood is a whole different type than it used to be. It made me concered so I will do some tests on him." She said, again with her fake smile that she had on almost all the time. I nodded and got worried. Different blood type..How? But all I could do was wait with patience. And that, I couldn't do at a time like this. I wanted to scream, cry and hug him tight. But I was holding myself back for him. It wouldn't make a change if I did that, it wouldn't help his state. He's not okay...