chapter 1

"This was supposed to be a happy ending". The blue haired male sighed closing the book as he layed on his back staring at ceiling.

The book he was reading was actually amazing..but at last the male lead cheated on the female lead.

The only thing he hates in book and novels is cheating..

He hates it...the most.

Taehyung wants to sleep---its three a.m at night..and he's still awake reading the damn book just because he was curious what will happen next and next...

Blue haired male took a mental note to not read book after the lovers are together and more than hundred pages are still left.

He won't read further...sure!

I and you both know he will even if he would have to face mental breakdowns..

Taehyung blushed as he remembered the sheet wrenching smuttiest scene of the particular book...oh god how much he want's someone to do things with him..oh so Lovingly...but hey taehyung isn't a player to date numerous boys and girls.

He actually haven't found himself a one.

Gender...? What's this..

He only know love..love can happen with anyone anywhere.

Taehyung is physical virgin but am mentally whore.
Funny right.

But that's how book readers are.

You wouldn't want to know his darkest desire and thousands of kink..he will even get hard if someone talks dirty..well not someone but the one he'll love in future...or very soon?

"I've flight"he sighed.

"WHAT- I'VE FLIGHT" he shouted realising he have flight to his country..

And he's late--not really late though.

He grabbed his suitcase running towards the elevator locking now his old apartment.

"4:39a.m" it reads.

He still have twenty minutes.

He sighed now sitting on his particular seat... he's lucky he got the window one.

Now,where he is going..South korea obviously..his father is making him get married..to some old chick.. he is sure.

"I'll just put poison in his coffee" he shrugged.

He know it's impossible to ditch wedding..so he'll just poison--yeah whatever.

With all these thoughts he closed his eyes.. falling sleep instantly...

_____

"RUN RUN RUN" the brunette yelled through his headphones mike.

"Hyung cover me up" the ravenette yelled back.

"Coming wait"

"Yes,kill him"

*Quadra kill*

Brunette smirked taking his headphones off.

"Hyung you're amazing" the male exclaimed cheerfully.

"I know" brunette said.

"JEON FUCKING JEONGUKK TURN OFF THOSE FUCKING MACHINE AND HAVE DINNER, BRING SOOBIN TOO"his mother yelled.

"C'mon otherwise mom sure will throw my baby's" jeongukk says kissing his pc.

Soobin scrunched his nose in disguise.

"Hyung-" soobin says. Jungkook hummed "-i am sure you're going to die single" he says shaking his head making the most emotional heart wrenching guilty face.

"JEON FUCKING SOOBIN"

And that's how there bickering continued.

"Shut the fuck up and come to the dining table or else mother will dig you both ten feet under the ground" nayeon says scrolling Her phone.

"Why no body respects me" jeongukk shouted in frustration.

"U don't deserve that's why maybe" his father who was sitting silently reading newspaper said getting up.

The siblings followed because they know if thier mother got angry..she will eat them alive and won't even Burp.

"What's for the dinner" soobin says excitedly.

"You've eyes and you can see too" nayeon said chewing her food.

Jeongukk tried to suppress his laugh while looking at his younger brother who was now glaring at him.

They're three sibling nayeon the eldest one,the most calmest and happiest one.

Jeongukk the middle one with extremely high temper and anger issue.

Soobin the youngest with the most happiest nature.

And the bickering continued.

"What a crack head family I've" his father shaked his head.

Well they're his own sperms lol.

_________

Sorry for the short chapter 🐸...

Please support your newly elected author.

Are you armless...???

If no then I'm sure hitting on vote button won't break ur finger..👄