Prologue

About a thousand years ago , a crack suddenly appeared in the sky , that's the dimensional gate that connected to the demon realm . Thousands of demos poured into the realm and mercilessly slaughtering everything in their sight . All the nations that is on the world war at that time was ceased fire, and joined forces to fight the demons. For the first time in history , mankind was United under the flag of the " World Aliance".

Decades have passed , but the war between the humans and demons , has not yet come to an end. Even the dimensional gate no longer existed , there seemed to be no end to the demons, because of their rapid breeding. As time passed by ,the cross breeding between human and demon
become unavoidable. The half blooded offspring appeared as if they were normal human beings, but the demon blood within their veins causes them to have super natural powers residing within them. They behave just like normal humans. But when there hearts succumb to the darkness , they will completely turned into demons.

From then on , magic was born and the world alliance saw the half- bloods as a threat to mankind . They refer the half-bloods as "withces".
To prevent the end of mankind , the leaders of the World Alliance ordered a Witch Hunt , to find and slay every witches , from infants to adults. But with an order so strict , the witches who's not yet succumb to darkness and also want to live a normal life and protect their love ones , rebelled against the World Alliance and start a civil war . On the civil war between the World Aliance and Witches , countless lives were lost and many witches who's given to their desire was end up succumbed to the darkness and turned into demons.

Since that , the mankind has suffered greatly  , the World Alliance and the witches saw each other as a threat . The hatred and grudges between the Humans and Witches  live on up to now.

With all the tangled chains of hatred , will mankind once again be freed on chaos ?