The cold

*Leo POV*

Uhm just a note, the star symbol * means thoughts, Bold words are author's notes . :D Have fun reading!

Leo woke up by someone knocking on his door.

*WHO THE HELL IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AT 3AM?!* he thought, he unlocked the door. And he was met by Chiron.who was crying. *WAIT,IS CHIRON CRYING? WTH IS HAPPENING!?*

"Chiron? What's happening? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Leo Valdez meet me at the big house at 7 am. Don't. Be. Late."

Then he stalked away, his tail swaying in the wind.*that was weird...* Leo climbed on to his bed, and made a cozy blanket cocoon. He sat there for a minute or two, gathering his thoughts.  He never told anyone about this but when Jason first lost his memories on the bus.  Leo was secretly glad because he might have a chance to be with him.  But Piper * ugh Piper McLean...* got to Jason first. (I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PIPER! SO DON'T ATTACK ME!) Leo had been thinking about confessing to Jason but would he feel the same way? He felt tears prickling his eyes. * I hope my tear ducts works.*he thought bitterly. 

It didn't work.

Leo wiped his tears and pulled his blankets tighter around him. It was starting to get cold.

*But why?* the windows aren't open then why is it like the artic in here? The room's temperature started to get lower and lower.

Leo shivered, he could see his breath in the air.*what was happening?*. He wondered if he actually did open the windows. He stared at his bedpost, frost has creep up halfway. He held out his hand and concentrated, a weak blue flame flickered out on to his finger. The flame started to get brighter, but then it spluttered out. "ugh, i am so colddddd." He whined. 

Leo decided to get out of his bed and check if the windows were opened. He stumbled across the room and saw, in fact the windows are open. Suddenly, he heard a beautiful voice. *wha- what?* he peered out.

*Le gasp!*

A women stood over a body, chanting in Ancient Greek. She has black hair and black eyes, she wore a red dress and a cloak. *She is kinda cute, maybe if I just go ove-*

 Leo shook his head, he recognised what she was doing , it wasn't really chanting after all. She was charm speaking.  Charm speaking anyone with got close to her . Leo's eyes widened, she was stood over Chiron! He started shaking, no one could have gotten over the camp borders unless... 

They were already inside! This women, what ever she was. She was hiding as a camper! Leo closed the windows quietly. And creep to the back door. *I NEED TO GET JASON!*