Chapter four

"I- what am I doing whatamidoing." I walked down the hallway, dialing nickels number. Shortly after, he answered.
"What do you want." Nickels voice was upset, as usual. "I wanted to tell you something, in private. Meet me at the cliff from season one."
I hung up, sighing. I walked out of the hotel, and OJ stopped me. "Where are you going?" He sounded.. concerned at the least?
"I have to tell nickel something serious. It's a secret, so don't follow, please." More like a murder. That wasn't..funny at all.
"Alright, I guess." He shrugged and walked off. I'm really doing this, aren't I?
How am I gonna go about this?
Once I got to the cliff, I saw nickel waiting there for me. "So what did you want?" He looked at me, tilting his head. He already looked agitated.
"Just- just close your eyes for me, alright?" I stared at him, faking a smile when-
I lost all control once he closed his eyes. Uno was in full control. This isn't good at all.
They slowly pulled the axe out of the bag, and grabbed nickel by his shoulders, putting the wooden part to his neck.
"aRGH! WHAT ARE YOU-" nickel yelled, but uno covered his mouth. "shhh.. it'll all be over soon, little sheep." Uno laughed at their own remark.
Nickel trembled, struggling and resisting. It was.. hard to resist whenever you have no arms.
Nickel began crying out of fear. It was out of character for him but.. I understand why he would. He's scared and afraid for his life.
Uno began walking towards the end of the cliff, and moved the axe from the wooden part being on his neck, to the blade.
The blade cut deep on his neck, him coughing up blood immediately. He cried out in pain, as Uno let him go and shoved him off the cliff.
He shrieked, and he slammed his head against a spiked rock, impaling his chest. His body slid down slowly, and.. was left there just in the middle of the spike.
"paintbrush?" Lightbulb backed up, gasping. I finally had control again. "I-its not what it looks like-" I stuttered, covering my mouth in shock. She just saw all of that.
"I- I won't tell just- please don't hurt me." She breathed quickly, and I saw the tears in her eyes form.
"I wont- I will never- I- I wasn't in control- please just help me- believe me." I begged her.
"I-I'll help. Please just don't hurt me. I beg you. I- I love you." She begged, and.. I couldn't help but feel that that 'I love you' was fake.
We climbed down the cliff, and I put her on my shoulders so she could drag his body off the spike. His intestines were all stuck around it. She gagged.
"I beg you- d..don't do this again Paintbrush." She said sorrowly. "I..I promise." That won't last for long with how trophy is.
"We can't just leave his body intact.. then it'll wash up and everyone will know it's him." Lightbulb sighed.
"I guess I'll cut him up."