CRUSH - C.W.

request from DeadlyNadderRider 🤍

summary: you and charlie hangout, learn about bee, and perhaps fall in loveeee

word count: 1723

warnings: none i think

🤍

You haven't known Charlie for long, you just moved here last month actually - if we want to get technical, however this situation seems anything but technical. Does that even make sense? Whatever it doesn't matter because what you're looking at doesn't make sense.

"So he's like... a pet?" You asked, extremely puzzled.

"No, no, no, he's a car - or... I guess not a car? I'm gonna be honest y/n I don't really know either." Charlie was profusely (or not so much) trying to explain to you what this big yellow mechanical— Robot? Was doing in place of her car, which you could've sworn was here 5 seconds ago.

"Yeah..." You responded — not frightened, I mean, maybe a little. More so filled with the uttermost confusion ever in the world (actually).

"He's safe I promise... I think." She said as she straightened her posture in a not-so-nonchalant manner.

"Well." You shrugged, "I should diagnose him."

"What?" Charlie asked, confused.

"Like find out what he is... I have a computer-"

Immediately no, apparently.

"No!" Charlie exclaimed.

"What, why? Don't you want to know more too?" You questioned her reply.

"Yes but, *nobody can know about him* he'd get stolen! Taken to a lab and ripped apart!" Charlie phrased, gesturing to the currently sitting - hm. Robot? Carman? - whatever.

"So why can't I look it up? I'm not going to tell anyone." You said, in truth.

"But I've heard theories..." Charlie whispered as if someone else was around to listen, "...that the government spies on peoples electronics!"

Oh my god... she stupid! Confirmed.

"You think the government officials are interested in what kind of milk is the cheapest? Because that's what my parents use that damn computer for." You laughed at her. She's stupid. But you like her.

"I don't know! Maybe... what if they think you'll poison that milk. They're watching you now, you know." She said - she looked so serious saying these things you can't even tell if she's joking anymore.

"Are you being serious?" You dropped your hands - humorously exasperated in her replies.

She cracked up a bit, "Just about the milk. But really - we need to be completely secret so... no computers. Okay?" She told you, taking steps back to - whatever.

"Alright fine then, paranoid I guessss..." You teased her.

All she did was scoff and smile in return.

"So I can't look it up, let me learn more about him then." You suggested, heading to sit next to her where she had sat down in the sand, next to whatever-car-bro, "Whats his name?"